• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Hogwarts Journey: The Next Generation [OOC Chat]

aww gosh poor Alex! If Midas ends up being friends with him, he would be so pissed off about that. Same with any of my characters really.
(If it does happen, his father will go to the dark side and try to influence my OC to do the same, almost killing him to do so)

(My OC will definitely affect the RP a little, because everyone's choice hurts someone else)
That goes for all the characters. I hope they all affect each other both positively and negatively and there will always be things like the Yule Ball and things to bring in some light as the story gets darker.

And Hogsmeade! Imelda is gonna be at Scrivenshafts and the Three Broomsticks like all the time lol

I want to see how she would interact with Alex at some point cause I'm not sure what she would think of him

That goes for all the characters. I hope they all affect each other both positively and negatively and there will always be things like the Yule Ball and things to bring in some light as the story gets darker.

And Hogsmeade! Imelda is gonna be at Scrivenshafts and the Three Broomsticks like all the time lol

I want to see how she would interact with Alex at some point cause I'm not sure what she would think of him
(My OC would probably be curious of what's going on, are any OCs going to die?)

i think that midias and cas could become good friends and influences on each other after a while and make things a touch better there

i think that midias and cas could become good friends and influences on each other after a while and make things a touch better there
Definitely. Midas can teach her to be interested in things other than Magical Creatures and she can help him with Care of Magical Creatures cause unless it's a cat he's rubbish with animals lol

Definitely. Midas can teach her to be interested in things other than Magical Creatures and she can help him with Care of Magical Creatures cause unless it's a cat he's rubbish with animals lol
yeah. they'll be able to help each other out loads with homework- and cas is actually really friendly once you get to know her

yeah. they'll be able to help each other out loads with homework- and cas is actually really friendly once you get to know her
So is Midas. He is really thoughtful when it comes to his friends and he would be the type of person to give them well thought out and probably expensive christmas gifts lol

So is Midas. He is really thoughtful when it comes to his friends and he would be the type of person to give them well thought out and probably expensive christmas gifts lol
cas is the type of person to give you either something as a joke or something thoughtful but cheap

cas is the type of person to give you either something as a joke or something thoughtful but cheap
Hopefully the pair will be friends as well as housemates :) We shall see. Midas is kind of a workaholic so if he had his way he would be constantly studying unless he's at a party and flirting with random people. (when he's older xD)

Hopefully the pair will be friends as well as housemates :) We shall see. Midas is kind of a workaholic so if he had his way he would be constantly studying unless he's at a party and flirting with random people. (when he's older xD)
cas would not be caught dead at a party but would totally watch him flirt with randos for her own amusement

I just realised Midas is gonna be confused when Cas's name is called at the sorting since she didn't introduce herself as Pippa xD

He prefers her actual name lol

I just realised Midas is gonna be confused when Cas's name is called at the sorting since she didn't introduce herself as Pippa xD

He prefers her actual name lol
oh that could be another fun thing- she hates the name

Users who are viewing this thread

Back