• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

A Hodgepodge of Fandoms

pleasepleasekanae

Outer Science

Hello all. I've wanted to RP some fandoms for quite some time. Most of the pairings I want are OC/canon. But I'm willing to double up and play a canon for you, if you'd be so kind as to play one for me. I do have some requirements, which will be listed below.

1. Literacy. I want someone with decent spelling, grammar and punctuation. I also don't want one-lined posts. I like medium length replies, meaning three to five paragraphs, with a good amount of detail. I can't reply to novella posts, because they get tedious to reply to.

2. Format. I don't write in script format. I write paragraphs.

3. Original Characters. Please try to make your characters balanced, in terms of strengths and weaknesses. No one is perfect.

And that's it.

Fandom List with Canon Love Interests below

Fire Emblem: Awakening & If

Libra, Yarne, Henry, Inigo, Gaius, Zero, Marx, Flannel, Siegbert

Persona 3 & 4

Shinjiro Aragaki, Akihiko Sanada, Yosuke Hanamura

Persona 4 Arena Ultimax

Sho Minazuki

Tokyo Ghoul

Kanae, Uta, Ayato Kirishima, Haise Sasaki

Uta no Prince-Sama

Reiji Kotobuki, Ranmaru Kurosaki

Haikyuu

Kuroo, Bokuto, Oikawa, Satori Tendou

Free! Iwatobi Swim Club

Makoto Tachibana, Sousuke Yamazaki, Sei Mikoshiba

I'm up for a Tokyo Ghoul Uta rp unless you don't mind it being Oc x Canon and that I may play the Canon role.

pleasepleasekanae said:
@LaFilleKitty
I'd love to RP with you. Uta is one of my favorite characters, I have no issue with you playing him. :)
He's is mines my favorite too! Oh I made a dumb mistake >.< I meant to say OC, not Canon. Ugh stupid me..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back