• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

A Historical Korean RP.

wendy

i dreamed a dream
Muse A (female) is the daughter of the highest army official of the Joseon kingdom, from a young age she was taught to stand tall and fight her own battles and of course she is the apple of her fathers eye as he occasionally let her get away with too much. Her father being a high ranking officer meant that their family had the luxury of living in the same palace where the Royal family dwelled but they did not live the same lifestyle as her father wanted his family to live off simple rations out of respect for the people in the city. Even though the two families lived two very different life styles they seemed to get on incredibly well but nothing could beat the bond that Muse A and Muse B share.

Muse B (male) is the 2nd prince to be born but in the first few years of his life he was a weak child as most feared the worst for the young prince but a certain Muse A would come visit him everyday and tell him stories about the outside world as the young prince had barely been outside his room let alone the palace. The two grew up together causing chaos wherever they went. Muse A taught Muse B everything she knew about weapons as from the age of 10 she began training him to become a good soldier but he was much weaker then she expected.

Now they are both 17 and Muse B has come a long way from the weakling he used to be as he now stood at least 10 centimetres above Muse A and his muscles had filled out quite nicely due to the amount of training Muse A has put him through but now war was looming and the pair must seperate as Muse A is sent alongside her father to the front lines leaving Muse B behind as the front lines were no place for a prince. The war raged on for three years but in the end Joseon lost when the King was assassinated and so the royals and the few remaining loyal soldiers had to go into hiding to avoid persecution.

Muse A and Muse B have to reunite to help claim back their country but having to deal with new feelings stirring between them it's not going to be as simple as they think as they are both experiencing something neither has felt before, Love.

Hello! Thank you ready my prompt. I know it's a little rough around the edges but it should give you the basic gist of the plot. I shall be playing Muse A and I would like between 3-10 details paragraphs per post but I shall always take quality over quantity. I shall also like to receive a reply once every few days but if life is busy just drop me a message and I shall understand! I would like someone who shall also contribute to the plot and make it interesting!

IF YOU ARE INTERESTED PLEASE PM ME.

I made this name and account so I could message you, because this sort of RP is what I'm searching for. But I have to make 10+ posts in order to be able to write you, so I guess I'll go and do that. Unless you use some other form of communication I could write you with!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back