• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy A Heart's Choice (Medieval Fantasy, MxM)

JustYourFantasy

Yiling Patriarch
All characters are (18)+
Tags: Romance, Fantasy Medieval, Fluff

I would also like it where MC would be the more dominant character outside the bedroom but is submissive in the bedroom. While YC would be submissive character outside the bedroom but dominant inside it. Please be able to write somewhere between 3-6 paragraphs, or 300+ words. I also prefer writing in 3rd person. No offense to anyone who identifies or enjoys 1st or otherwise, I just get extremely confused when trying to write or read in that POV.

Lastly, I just want to clarify that I only RP MxM (MalexMale).

-----------------------------

YC was born within the realm of man, magic runs through your veins. Magic through spells could be taught and used by your race. When YC was six years of age, they blacked out while playing with the other village children, when they came to the ground around them was scorched with runes (luckily no one was hurt). Sadly, they were ostracized for this strange uncontrollable magic that they possessed, and as they grew older it became harder to control.

Then at ten years old a cloaked woman came to the door, pushing back their hood to reveal a Dragonborn. They were a race who had a humanoid form and a dragon one. She informed YC’s family that the magic that was uncontrollable was actually dragonborn magic. It was an extremely rare occurrence for a human to be born with this magic but, it has happened before and to learn to control it YC would have to come live and be taught in the Dragon’s realm.

YC’s family agreed and YC was sent away from their home. Entering the Dragon realm was astonishing but freeing, for YC. It was here that they spent the next eleven years of their life learning to control their magic. As they grew older they were given the responsibility to travel between the realms as an emissary between Humankind and Dragonkind.

YC’s family, though quick to send their child off out of shame when he was young, became high status as their child’s strength and popularity grew. Now at twenty-one years old, they’ve told YC that they have put together an arranged marriage with Human royalty. Unfortunately that would mean he no longer would be able to be the emissary for the two realms but, more importantly, it meant that YC would leave the one he loved behind.

The one he loved and wanted to get closer to was his Teacher, who also happened to be the Dragonborn King himself. Torn between his family pressuring him to do this one thing for them, and wanting to follow his heart (despite not knowing whether MC felt the same). YC must make a choice.

{I do have more information about the setting I can provide. Free to to PM for more~}

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back