• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom A Guinea Pig's Fandom Roleplay Cravings

guineapig

Glasses Simp
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Pin-by-milbelle-on-Рїюeight-bitРїЪ-Pixel-art-background-.gif
Sup y’all! You can call me Guinea Pig. I’m in my 20s, I use she/they pronouns, and a total disaster of a person. I’m about to graduate and I am really craving roleplays. Been roleplaying since I was 12. Currently, I am using Quotev and Discord for RPs but those sites don’t have much regarding the cravings I wanna RP currently so now I’m going to try and see if I can find some here!

Some rules though:
➳I don’t do original RPs nor do I RP anything besides OCxCanon double-up.
➳I only roleplay with people 18+.
➳Will roleplay any pairings! MxF, MxM, FxF, etc.
➳I would prefer we plan a storyline for the roleplay and not do freestyle.
➳I roleplay paragraph style, third person, and can do up to 500-1000 per side.
➳Prefered crushes are bolded. I will always ask for them but will consider others if you want them. However, if I only have one crush listed for that fandom, I will not change it.
➳I require constant communication. Both to know how the RP feels for you and to get to know you better! I would love to make friends with my partners!
➳Ghost friendly! I get that it's just hard to roleplay and real life gets in the way!

Cravings:

➥If yellow, it means I will love you forever if you would rp this with me.
➥If green, it means I will always say yes to an rp of this.
➥If blue, it means I will probably say yes to this.
➥If purple, it means I am 50/50 on it but feel free to ask me.
➥If red, it means you can ask but it's probably a no unless you are up to doing another for my side.

CRAVINGS
✷ • ˚┊ANIMES

black butler ( william t spears, claude faustus )
bunguo stray dogs ( doppo kunikida )
hetalia ( austria )
moriarty the patriot ( louis james moriarty )
✷ • ˚┊VIDEO GAMES
ensemble stars ( keito hasumi )
twisted wonderland ( trey clover )
resident evil [series in general, won't do 6-8] ( albert wesker, raymond vester )
kingdom hearts ( terra )
ace attorney [any but investigations 2 and SoJ] ( miles edgeworth, kristoph gavin, simon blackquill )
✷ • ˚┊OTOME GAMES
ikemen vampire ( johann georg faust )
tears of themis ( vyn richter )
code:realize ( abraham van helsing )
✷ • ˚┊MISC
scott pilgrim vs the world [movie and comic book] ( gideon graves )

Last edited:
oh my gosh. i've missed rping bungou so bad!! i've rewatched it recently and would totally be down to write kunikida for you if you're still looking for a bsd partner! i'd love to discuss some more!!

oh my gosh. i've missed rping bungou so bad!! i've rewatched it recently and would totally be down to write kunikida for you if you're still looking for a bsd partner! i'd love to discuss some more!!
SORRY FOR REPLYING LATE! but if you're still interested send me a message!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back