• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy A Guild of Heroes - Out-Of-Character Chat

can we have some new jobs coming soon?

also my characters are either in the guild library or the shadow zone coz I haven't placed him yet

if we are going to have a job, can we have a cheeky one based in ancient ruins or something where a grouchy not evil Lorekeeper would be needed?

Sorry there, I was preoc by the friggin rollercoaster of a day. It felt about as dangerious and cancerous as sunbathing in chernobyle.

How was everyone else's day?

Well, still trying to figure things out with my new high school, and I had an appointment to get to (on the other side of the friggin city.).

Anyways, I must ask for a second opinion for the character; Should I keep em or not? I kept thinking about it and I found a lot of questionable things.

I was thinking of another type of character, one that may use the "mystery" thing better, whilst probably being a stand-out character.

So, I have two three things; If we decide to scrap...idk what to call him... "bandit"?

IMG_4961.JPG I made a cake....if anyone wants any....sounds like y'all have had some rough days...it's Sunkist and chocolate pudding with candied orange peel aka Dragon Jizz

Users who are viewing this thread

Back