• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy A Guild of Heroes - Out-Of-Character Chat

Princess Nevada Princess Nevada
I will say now that my character would not care about your character sitting down because a) he's busy reading a book of undetermined importance and b) he hates everyone and everything. I imagine he'll be difficult to start an interaction, but fun to interact with when he is forced to interact (like on a mission or whatever)

Fair enough! I'll sort it out later if you want to write another thing about your character ;)

Fair enough! I'll sort it out later if you want to write another thing about your character ;)

not really, simply because there is little to write about - he would still be translating and reading the book - and it wouldn't really be enough to write a decent post out of, if you see what I mean?

Ahahahaha yes, someone picked up on my little innuendo! xD Kali wasn't trying to make any innuendos or anything, but I sure was xD Ahahahaha

I was half tempted to say tiny blade but it would way too obvious on what he's talking about.

;)

sigh...you know the reason Nintendo gave us for not making a new F-Zero? 'There doesn't need to be another one.@
WHAT? We don't need Mario Kart Deluxe but we still got it.

I remember it being something along the lines of "We don't know what else to do with the series" BUT WE NEVER HAD AN ONLINE F-ZERO. I mean, MARIO KART HAS COMPETITIVE RANKING? MARIO KART?!? Come ON, F-zero would be AMAZING for that! And I'm sure that Nintendo could pull something really crazy out if they really feel like it needs more mechanics.

Though if you really wanna hear about a series that needs more sequels, let me tell you about Custom Robo...

you may be right - and imagine how awesome F-Zero would look on the Switch. I mean, yeah, we had F-Zero GX leaderboards and I think F-Zero X (or something) had splitscreen but still. WE NEED TO GIVE CAPTAIN FALCON THE BEAUTIFUL HI-DEF FACE HE DESERVES.

I can think of a few other games that need to be made again/have sequels. Star Fox, Mega Man...basically, all the characters in Smash Bros - omg I just realized most of the characters in Smash Bros are just dead franchises.

Rin Nyx Rin Nyx Kylesar1 Kylesar1 Ruinel Ruinel @Lena Oxton Silver Wolf Silver Wolf

This is what came to my mind:
lil-bub-the-cat-sticks-tongue-out-1.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back