• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy A Guild of Heroes - Out-Of-Character Chat

Rin Nyx Rin Nyx Kylesar1 Kylesar1 Ruinel Ruinel @Lena Oxton Silver Wolf Silver Wolf

This is what came to my mind:
lil-bub-the-cat-sticks-tongue-out-1.jpg

This is another piece of what came into my mind with our Khaj- I man Tabaxi

This is another piece of what came into my mind with our Khaj- I man Tabaxi

Swift: *Flops on ground and starts magically following the group without moving from his position laying down*

You know, he is very likely to set up shop randomly along the road one of these times...

"Tabaxi has wares if you have coin."

Sorry, been a long day. I don't think so, I won't be able to gm 3 quests at once. I can give him a generic patrol quest of you want, but I think it'll be better for him to interact with other characters

Ok, then tell him he at least has nothing. Maybe he'll rather try to take on Viviette or interact with someone else. Maybe even test RazingCatfish RazingCatfish 's character. Just wanna know when you're gonna reply really. He doesn't need a quest.

th-52.jpeg
Holy Fuck...

I cant beleive I actually found the pic I was looking for.

I had a look at a certain number of pics...
Most of them were R34 Hyenas (What the hell internet?!) . And others were fursomas.

The amount of dicks that I saw this morning...too many to number.

I have seen some things...
that no human should ever see...

View attachment 340964
Holy Fuck...

I cant beleive I actually found the pic I was looking for.

I had a look at a certain number of pics...
Most of them were R34 Hyenas (What the hell internet?!) . And others were fursomas.

The amount of dicks that I saw this morning...too many to number.

I have seen some things...
that no human should ever see...
Well, searching for furries tends to get weird fast. That previous picture was quite awesome too, the hyena seemed crazier and kookier as well. Just noticed this, but this version of the guild certainly has a lot of non humans in it. Yay for equality!

Is it possible for Characters to give out quests as well? You know like giving a mission information paper to the reception ten they'll post it as a quest. Birdsie Birdsie Alteras Alteras

Sweet i have bee thinking a bunch of Quests coming from the Stargazer siblings. It may be helpful fr the society of the guild... Or not.

Sweet i have bee thinking a bunch of Quests coming from the Stargazer siblings. It may be helpful fr the society of the guild... Or not.
Oh, one of them may be catching a thief...

If I get the cs up in time, I may have an Idea for an entrance...

That is, if ya wanna.
I have multiple ideas..

Glitch has no idea that stalking is wrong. Clearly, they didn't know they were stalking. Also, for your info, Glitch isn't a boy, they're agender and use they/them pronouns.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back