• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy A God, Destiny and You (It is Made!!)

Would you Rp in this?

• No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes

• Maybe

• Total voters

Jennete

Suit Gangs Official Cuddle Buddy
A God, Destiny and You

An Rp about forging your own path and saving the last place in the world that has hope for a future.

In a world where who your family is matters more than you, it is easy to fall into the system. But fight my friends... fight for yourself and for the right to make your own path and destiny.

In the ancient world, a God fell in love with a human girl. She was strong, intelligent, thoughtful, innovative, and caring.. and most of all, she had great spiritual energy. The God thought he was seeing his own reflection for she was everything good in the heavens yet stranded on earth. He wept for the girl and when she died... he died with her.

His body fell into the ocean of a corrupted world full of treachery, greed, pollution and mayhem. His body turned into an oasis and the girls family, children and their families were granted stay on that island.

The apud people

His head was home to the spiritual minds of this new mini world, who wished to govern and move forward.

They were granted the godly abilities that had to do with light and dark and summoning.

The brachia people

His arms on either side became homes to warring neighbors who guarded the world with their strength.

They were granted the godly abilities that had to do with offensive powers of strength or protection.

The crura people

His legs were granted to those who were thoughtful and questioned the world in which they walked.

They were granted little godly abilities but those who did possess them usually had control of others mind or of their own mind. Rumored to have the only future telling capabilities.

The cor people

And lastly His Heart was granted to those who were caring and wished to provide for the rest.

Their godly abilities had to do with empathy(taking over one’s feelings and emotions and reading how they feel for everyone around them, good for finding weaknesses), for healing (others and themselves very quickly) and in some rare occasions, the elements, to be used to help others.

The nihil people, people of nothing, are those with no abilities and no clan

Your world was a gift from an immortal god but it appears to be dying...you have been chosen along with others from your clan to meet in the center of the gods island... in the heart to figure out a way to stop the death of your home. .But your leaders want you to turn on the others and gain more land for your individual clan.

Or perhaps you are nobody, who just notices these strangers pass you by but are helpless in how society views you. Weak. Unable to help save your home.

Your destiny has been given to you out of the hands of greed... will you accept it? Or will you truly try to save the last place on earth that holds life, hope... and love.

The choice is yours... it is time to make your own destiny.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello There!! I am Jen and this is the first Rp I have ever created on this site. I was wanting to see the feedback on this idea so please, be honest and tell me if this is an idea you would join!

Feel free to message me if you want too about the idea, I am happy to take all forms of criticism because I know you took time to really look at this idea and write down your thoughts!

DGLong said:
Well, the idea is cool. Let me know if the actual RP started :D
okay I will, I just am wondering if I should wait for more people to see this or make it and hope for the best haha

I am thinking of starting it tomorrow, I would love to see all of you there, i will be sending messages to those who asked!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back