• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy A Gift Hidden By A Mask OOC

That's right, you guys have your summer vacation at this time of the year because of the difference in the seasons

Hiya, and don't forget the rp please. ^;3^ ( If you are doing your finals at school, or you are doing something else. I will shut up. )
Marmalade Skye Marmalade Skye
On that topic, to take the pressure off of Marmalade, since it has been a week since the last post we could just allow someone else to post, I guess. That way she doesn't have all of the pressure of the RP on her, and we can keep it going before everyone loses interest after inactivity.

Sounds good to me, since Marmalade is probably busy. ^33^ ( And this is why turn base rp doesn't really work, because as soon as one person is not posting in the rp. The whole rp's flow stops just so we can wait for them. )

Hey guys! Planning on jumping in soon once I read all the replies. Just a heads up!

Happy to see u guys are still here and I agree with Rose and Javier, I think that we should put a stop to the replies being in order for now until everything settles down/people aren't as busy. What'd u guys think? (I'll just post my reply anyway since I'm after her as well)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back