• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy A Gift Hidden By A Mask OOC

Anyway. Jackson is waiting for one cs to be up, but I am still working on my cs's bio.
Glad someone around here is responsible!
Jk Jk :)
Yep. I am responsible here, and I was thinking of talking in the interest check for the rp. But nope, I just went to Jackson in the pm, and ask her for the ooc thread. ^33^

Haha, I'm glad to see you two are getting along.

Also, because there is quite a few of us, well kinda, I wanted to know how you two think it should start off?

Exactly, but Sofia used to be a rich girl.
Money is cool and all but she didn't obtain official "rich status" until she got her airpods

Haha, I'm glad to see you two are getting along.

Also, because there is quite a few of us, well kinda, I wanted to know how you two think it should start off?
I'm also glad :)

I think it would be good for the general start to be like setting the stage, as in the moment when both warring nations decide "let's get some god-powered people on our side." You can even mention some of the "known" ones (I volunteer Sofia as one of those cuz of her nickname lol). Just my idea tho :)

Money is cool and all but she didn't obtain official "rich status" until she got her airpods

I'm also glad :)

I think it would be good for the general start to be like setting the stage, as in the moment when both warring nations decide "let's get some god-powered people on our side." You can even mention some of the "known" ones (I volunteer Sofia as one of those cuz of her nickname lol). Just my idea tho :)
Love them airpod, and I am just going to say this. But Mira is a lonely crybaby.
I'm invested
Hello there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back