• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern A ghost with blue hair!

What's your name?Marty Mcfly Williams, "and what're you about to do..?" I'm about to bomb this master hill: So, you're new to skating/a complete idiot of a skater and decided to take on one of the biggest hills in this fucking town to prove to, who did you say again? Right, right, and by trying to prove something to them you, an (in)experienced skater, flew off your board and hurt yourself and here I am dousing water on your wounds and helping to stop the bleeding with McDonalds napkins..? (Open more so for Muse A/B type scenario.)
I thought you were bae, turns out you were just fam..: So.. here you are.. looking like a sad puppy standing in my door way.. hm? Oh, they broke up with you? Iknewthiswascoming- Oh dear, c'mon, I can get the couch made up, or you can even take my bed, I'm gonna go break their face in
James Ross-His board. A lovable, nicotine addicted, asshole.
Oliver White - His board, sword loving, hates-wearing-his-glasses, himbo.
I'm totally interested interested in the above if you're still looking for writing partners?

Heyo! I just came back to this site and I have a plot that kinda aligns with your roommates plot, but make it so cliche and sweet. You down?

Heyo! I just came back to this site and I have a plot that kinda aligns with your roommates plot, but make it so cliche and sweet. You down?
PLZ I’m so down for cliche and sweet, gimmiegimmiegimmiegimmie

updated things, cleaned a little, added a plot, look how productive I am tonight.

After a very abrupt hiatus pause thing, I believe I am back and ready to roll! On anxiety meds and everything now- Happy to slowly easy back into things for anyone interested (:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back