• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Game Of Thrones : THE EXALTED COUNCIL - OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
I guess what i wanted to ask since i don't think you stated it, is are we allowed to RP as character outside of the whole royal family/ houses situation but still within the issue of the RP?
If you join our discord, we'll be able to discuss this more clearly!

I guess what i wanted to ask since i don't think you stated it, is are we allowed to RP as character outside of the whole royal family/ houses situation but still within the issue of the RP?

You are allowed, yeah. If you are still interested- you can join our discord and we can discuss your character(s) further!

Hiya peeps , you guys still accepting new characters? If yeah, then i'd like to throw my lot in with one of the great houses. Tyrell maybe? Hypnos Hypnos

Last edited:
Hiya peeps , you guys still accepting new characters? If yeah, then i'd like to throw my lot in with one of the great houses. Tyrell maybe? Hypnos Hypnos

We're still accepting, however House Tyrell and The Great Houses are essentially all full up. BUT- we've still got a lot of neighboring families like House Rowan, House Oakhart, House Florent and more. And if you decide The Reach isn't your thing then we've got lots and lots of space in other regions as well. If you want to join our Discord we can discuss it further.

I have already, I'm StevieG, wasn't sure how to change my name on it haha

Edit: Nvm, figured it out

Last edited:
Out of curiosity just because I'm super interested in game of thrones, is this RP still open, I know it's been going on now for a while. But doesn't hurt to ask, right?

Out of curiosity just because I'm super interested in game of thrones, is this RP still open, I know it's been going on now for a while. But doesn't hurt to ask, right?

We are still going on and we are ALWAYS taking on new people since there is such a huge world to fill!

hello, hello !
-- i was linked to the out-of-character here and i didn't know where to post (interest check or ooc) but, eep, i'm quite interested in this roleplay. hope you the lot of you are still accepting? < 33

hello, hello !
-- i was linked to the out-of-character here and i didn't know where to post (interest check or ooc) but, eep, i'm quite interested in this roleplay. hope you the lot of you are still accepting? < 33

Just remember. They're bunch of lunatics but they're nice.
I've been recruiting so that you'll give me a Whent. TheFool TheFool

100% True and unsolicited testimonials:

"This roleplay is a good roleplay!!1"
-Jon S.

"I posted a character sheet and it was approved. Then I RPed! Wow!"
-Melissa, age 21

"I wasn't paid at all to give this 5 star review of The Exalted Council!"
-Thomas Human

Users who are viewing this thread

Back