• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Game Of Thrones : THE EXALTED COUNCIL - OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here

TheFool

the_riverlands_by_reneaigner-d4hi08s.jpg

OUR DISCORD!

-----

RULES :

1. No GODMODDING.

2. No META-GAMING.

3. No Mary-Sues.

4. Keep all the delicious drama in-character. Be cordial and friendly OOC.

5. This IS a character based role play, first and foremost. It isn’t a competition. So don’t constantly try to outdo your peers.

6. This IS Game Of Thrones. So expect mature subject matter.

7. Again, this IS Game Of Thrones. So brace your characters for their imminent demise.

8. Your CHARACTER has been accepted, when your CS has been liked by any of The GMs.

9. If you have any questions, give BRADLEY, HYPNOS, or MYSELF a shout.

10. Valar Morghulis. Valar Dohaeris.

----

Last edited:
Daeron Targaryen
Claimant to the Iron Throne

Daeron had sat himself in his canopy adorned with a three tier set of banners, at the top flew the red and black banner of House Targaryen naturally, and then his own Dragon in the colours of blue and white. Finally the Arryn banner flew at the bottom which signalled his main supporters, a reminder to the Lords of the realm that he was not to be easily dismissed. On his right sat Lady Arryn, as stern as ever, scanning the great Lords in an almost intimidating fashion ready to scowl anyone who so much as gazed at Daeron in a disapproving way. On his left sat his sister Visenya wearing a flowing dress that would have given the great Targaryen Princesses of old a run for their money, looking as beautiful as ever with a smile that contrasted deeply with Lady Arryn. The three of them together made a rather odd mix, Visenya was sweet and reassuring, Daeron was uncomfortable yet oddly determined and focused whilst Lady Arryn was stern and scornful.

Daeron just sat, his eyes darting about the room as his mind began to realise this was actually happening, that he could be King or fall from grace in a few hours notice. As the crown came into the room in the hands of Lord Rosby's son, a man he realised was nothing like his father physically, he finally saw the object and a dark wave of ambition came over Daeron. His eyes lingered on it as it made it’s way to the Grand Maester with a heavy gaze. He moved his eyes to Elaena slowly before moving back to the crown in an hypnotic fashion. That’s the key that will unlock so many doors, when its mine we will finally be safe . As he looked back to Elaena once more he felt guilt for but one second before he saw Jocelyn, a figure his mind had previously blocked out. There is the bitch, that whore will not get her way. I will not allow It. If she wants me dead then the craven can do it herself. This single figure was the manifestation of all his hatred as if she had been put on this world by the gods as a conduit of his anger. All hesitation he had dissipated as he looked at her, imagining the hundred and one ways he could humiliate her as King. He would make her get on her hands and knees and kiss the feet of her monarch or be sent to the Silent Sisters so no one could hear the lies that spewed from her whore mouth anymore.

As the Grand Maester stood and delivered the introductions a second wave hit him as he was called bastard, the insults of past came to him and his anger grew to new heights as the old Maester became the second target of his ire. I will show you all bastard, no one will dare slander me or Visenya again, the spineless nobody Lords in their worthless castle and worthless clothes will do nothing but humbly beg me to not show them the wrath of a Dragon, this is MY time and they will all see just what a bastard can do to their “pure” bloodlines.

As Elaena began her speech that glint of doubt manifested once more but was once again blocked out by the ambition and desire to be King. Everything she was saying was perfectly adequate of course but to Daeron it was everything wrong with Elaena’s claim, she was a timid girl with whom her grandmother would have her way with. It sickened him to think of her smug face as Elaena was crowned Queen, no it was not going to happen, he was his father’s son and he would be King. When the speech ended and Jocleyn burst into applause it took all his effort to not jump at her right then and there and dash her head against the walls of Harrnehal, his anger was absolute and only common sense stopped him from doing something he would regret. As the commotion died down and Lord Tyrell was called to speak next he calmed and glanced over at Rosby who sat smiling with a piece of parchment in his hand, pulling lightly at its unrecognizable seal.

Lord Tyrell then stood and started a tirade against Jocelyn for her previous statements, it didn’t surprise him that she would stoop so low but he also couldn’t care less for Tyrell’s so called emotion. As he carried on it struck Daeron that Baelor had just wasted his speech pleading to the Lords to give him some kind of legitimacy to be standing there right now. It wouldn’t work of course, it had come too far now and non of the other factions and their supporters would stop now, not with the crown right there, so easy to touch. Perhaps if this was done a week earlier then a delay could be accommodated if and only if a majority of Lords supported it, something that would take weeks to discern properly. But alas they were all here now and Lord Rosby had done his duty in his capacity as regent and Hand of the King.

As Tyrell finished his speech and applause once again rang up it was finally time for his turn. Daeron didn’t even wait for the Grand Maester to announce him before he stood up with a jaunt and made his way to he centre, in the view of every Lord in Westeros. At least those that mattered. Then with an oddly disturbing grin he began, smirking at Lord Tyrell.

I thank you Lord Tyrell for your months old speech you probably should sent to every Lord upon my father's death instead of wasting it here because your time is up and you have no claim.” He then turned his gaze to the crowd “Look at you all, what is it we are debating here? You may all look upon me and see a bastard but in doing so you spit on the memory of your King. I was born a Prince of the realm, the bells tolled for my birth from Dorne to the Wall on my father’s own command! Through multiple court sessions he announced me as his son and a Prince of Westeros. At age 16 I was made Prince of Summerhall by him, how can anyone here gaze upon me here and now wearing the coronet Aegon the Sixth had made for me by personal request and not see the rightful heir of your King? What is the alternative?

On one side you have my niece, a girl I love with all my heart but also someone who is sadly never going to be Queen, her grandmother would hold that honour. Jocelyn Baratheon would impose her twisted and sick will on the Seven Kingdoms and every soul here knows it, through my niece she would issue her vindictive edicts that spit in the face of my father. She knows it herself, it’s why she looks at me now with seething hatred. She is a woman filled with vile blackness directed towards the Targaryen dynasty all because my father, your King, didn’t love her.
Then we have an unborn child, need I say more my Lords? This would take puppetry to a whole new level. We don’t even know the child’s gender for Sevens sake, who here is fool enough to vote for a child that could have no claim at all? Not to mention a 16 year regency headed my his rotundness himself, Lord Tyrell. It’s obvious he just wants to abuse his position for personal gain, so he can play King for the next 16 years and wave his power over all of you here assembled no matter how much he honourably denies it. It is simple foolishness to vote for Lord Tyrell because mark my words you are voting for no child.

These are your choices my Lords, a bitter old woman with a hatred for all things not her own, that includes children, or a 16 year long Tyrell regency for a puppet child that has a 50% chance of being a girl. I implore the Lords assembled to support my claim, we cannot let these puppeteers spit on the memory of my father for personal gain so they have the smug satisfaction of controlling you all. Vote for the son of the King, the Prince of Summerhall and you shall continue the legacy of my father’s reign and fulfil his wishes for a hundred year peace. For what is a better acknowledgement of my father than that? I can’t promise you the world, my Lords, not even Aegon the Conqueror could do that but what I can offer is glory and the preserving of your ancient rights that have governed Westeros for 300 years.

Applause rang around the area, especially from the Lords of the Vale and the North who had already pledged their allegiance to Daeron in some form or another. He sat back down next to his sister who patted him on the back, seemingly happy he had finally come to accept he wanted the throne before becoming silent with a furrowed brow that would give Lady Arryn good competition, all the while he starred at the damn parchment. His eyes met with those of Lord Rosby for just one second and he received a smile and a telling wink in return. This didn’t ease his already troubled mind.

GREAT SCENE

91Y5GAsy0TL._SY606_.jpg

I am inquiring about the status of this game of roles that we shall play together, and if the position of Lord Protector is still available.

I guess what i wanted to ask since i don't think you stated it, is are we allowed to RP as character outside of the whole royal family/ houses situation but still within the issue of the RP?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back