• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy A GAME OF SINS. [RECRUITING - DETAILED - LIMITED RP]

Wiggle

the best of the best, ya heard
Hello! I've rebooted my character driven roleplay, known as A GAME OF SINS. I am searching for roleplayers that are able to write a minimum of two to three paragraphs, be somewhat knowledgeable in the English language, i.e. grammar and spelling, be able to follow a story line, rules, and just have fun. This is an advanced roleplay and I expect it to be a fun one. If this interests you, follow the link to my role play and create your character. This role play is also a limited one, which means it will end.

https://www.rpnation.com/threads/a-game-of-sins.83486/

The basic idea is that your character, which was once human, was twisted and turned into something more powerful than before, be it for lust of power, someone's deceit, or dark magic. They are now forced to fight in a game where they are pitted against each other every few centuries to battle it out and to find out who is the strongest among them, which is crowned the King. As your character progresses, they will begin to learn about who they were in the past, their personality, where they came from, their names, all because of landmarks, dreams, etc. Now here is where the plot comes in, there hasn't been a new King in over a millennium, and the current King is Siegfried, an ancient tribal warrior from a Germanic tribe. His memories have not returned for some strange reason or another. Will your character be the one to succeed Siegfried? Or will they lose, damned to forget and remember once again? It is your decision what path your character walks, if they will be good or bad, be the product of fraternizing with dark gods, or black magic, will they be kind or cruel? The decision is yours alone.

@SummerWolves @White Masquerade @CalamariHero @HawkBlood If you guys are still interested in joining, the character sheets are up and are ready to receive characters.

BUMP! This RP is first come first served!

Need 2-3 more role players capable of writing 2-3 paragraphs and are fairly fluent in English.

Still looking.

bump

bump

bump, need one more. First come first served.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back