• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings a game for two [updated]

matcha girl

。 ゚ (T ヮ T) ゚。

1550019937163.gif

that, is me. once again crawling back to ask for more partners. but hi, hello! welcome to the search thread. i'm max, call me maxie instead i think it's much neater. im twenty and i'm currently looking for more partners to come up interesting plots with and bouce ideas off each other Σ> – (〃 ° ω ° 〃) ♡ →

➤ i would consider myself literate ,,,, averaging around 500~2k words but it depends on the scene, feel free to ask me for a sample. but i'm not strict on my partner's literacy, around 2 paragraph minimum is enough for me. quality over quantity always. just give me the content and i'm satisfied.

➤ i'm fine with writing any gender and pairings. i have no preference so lmk what suits you best. romance isn't required but i like to include them in most of my roleplays as a subplot. although platonic would also be perfect too if the plot calls for it. we don't have to force anything.

i post around once a week, it’s very rarely consistent and it really depends how dumb my lifes going. i will do my best to let you know if i’m too busy or am losing interest

stuff that im currently craving !

genres. horror, mysteries, angst and romance, fluff, drama, slice-of-life, action, coming of age, modern fantasy, crime

★ prompts. ( enemies forced to work together ) ( delinquent x quiet student ) (isekai plots) ( two friends accidentally hopping dimensions ) ( roommates / neighbors that hates each other) ( ancient vampire x assassin ) ( innocent shoujo-esque romance ) ( bestfriends with way too much tension yet can't admit their feelings to each other ) ( criminal roommates ) ( figuring out that you're dating a serial killer as a detective ) ( love at first sight. strangers to lovers ) (rival families) (two awkward people taking a liking to one another) (couple that hates one another but cant seem to leave ) (new enigmatic student x popular loud student) (recently awoken vampire/god/deity/fallen angel x random human stumbling across them) (internet gaming friends meet each other)

★ plots.
1. muse a meets muse b in a dirty club with terrible music and harsh lights that color his skin pink. and holy shit thats their childhood friend.
2. if there's anything that muse a hates more than writing pop music, is writing pop music for muse b: a rising idol and social media's current biggest topic
3. muse a and b were about to get divorced ; an accident caused them both to get amnesia
4. muse a and muse b meet on an off chance one night, maybe one is in the middle of a getaway and drags the other along only to learn that they both love the thrill of it all. then starts a series of crimes or just life on the run.
5. muse a is a hacker who stole broke university student (changable) muse b identity and quickly decides that they cant leave this kid living this way
6. raincloud x sunshine ship where the sunshine muse is positive that they’re slowly chipping away at the ice around raincloud’s heart just for the walls to go up again and discourage them but it iS actually working and lil raincloud is fighting for their LIFEEEEE
7. muse a is in the music industry and muse b is their on and off ex. every time muse b comes running back to muse a, they end up getting their heart broken again which creates another best selling album.
8. ice prince(ss) who thinks they’re incapable of love and the golden retriever who sees the good in them anyway

also here is some of my oc that ild love to write with : link (there are more plots specifically for the characters in the backstory boxes)

lmk if anything piques your interest ! i'll be looking foward to it :]

Last edited:
fajnfuhajfnahfeoajfnafoijakmfjknaiofkal,kmfjnajfoikafiaufnahbhiua hai ... hello .... anyone here .......

Users who are viewing this thread

Back