• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Game Called Life (Accepting)

*A blood orange covered Hollow crawls out.* Kel! Bunneh! Heyo!

In a serious note. My house was host to.... distant relatives for the past week. Its been hectic. But I did find another RP to chill in. In other news, going for my army check up on Wednesday. *Mutters something about conscription*

[QUOTE="Wandering Hollow]And a morning to you, Kel. How's your day? (Or start of)

[/QUOTE]
Melancholic. But that's probably only due to my half dazed state, I should really make some tea.

How about your side?

[QUOTE="Kel Vas]Melancholic. But that's probably only due to my half dazed state, I should really make some tea.
How about your side?

[/QUOTE]
Tiring. A huge thunderstorm in the morning was a welcome sight after literal weeks of, pardon the local lingo, "sibei" hot weather. I'm currently doing reports due this week. A 5 page write up on Coriolis meters. With diagrams. (A welcome sight. Size abuse here I come.) Oh and that army medical checkup on Wednesday is driving me nuts.

Oh my O.o Ello peoples how is everyone? :3 Sorry I haven't been around much been dealing with a personal injury the past few days. I'm going to be around for most of the day if anyone is still wanting to continue this Roleplay. :3

@Kel Vas

Do you think it would be wise to make a New thread or not?

Last edited by a moderator:
Lana Valentine]Oh my O.o Ello peoples how is everyone? :3 Sorry I haven't been around much been dealing with a personal injury the past few days. I'm going to be around for most of the day if anyone is still wanting to continue this Roleplay. :3 [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/22825-kel-vas/ said:
@Kel Vas[/URL]

You won't hear any complaints from me.

Otherwise, I don't quite think the question is 'would it be wise', seeing as both hold their perks. My own personal preference, however, would be to start a new one. This is simply because I like the 'new' feeling, as well it gives me an excuse to massively update my own character sheets. Basically, starting a new thread will give that 'Might as well go the extra mile' vibe.

However, there is a gentle sense of achievement looking back on how far we have gone.

Lana Valentine]Oh my O.o Ello peoples how is everyone? :3 Sorry I haven't been around much been dealing with a personal injury the past few days. I'm going to be around for most of the day if anyone is still wanting to continue this Roleplay. :3 [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/22825-kel-vas/ said:
@Kel Vas[/URL]

Heya Lana! What's cooking?

[QUOTE="Kel Vas]You won't hear any complaints from me.
Otherwise, I don't quite think the question is 'would it be wise', seeing as both hold their perks. My own personal preference, however, would be to start a new one. This is simply because I like the 'new' feeling, as well it gives me an excuse to massively update my own character sheets. Basically, starting a new thread will give that 'Might as well go the extra mile' vibe.

However, there is a gentle sense of achievement looking back on how far we have gone.

[/QUOTE]
Hmm, that's true. Lets ask those who still enjoy this while thing as well on their thoughts about it.

[QUOTE="Wandering Hollow]Heya Lana! What's cooking?

[/QUOTE]
Not me that's for sure ;P but, I'm alright finally walking around halfway decently with these stupid crutches >.> I hate having a broken leg...

[QUOTE="Lana Valentine]Not me that's for sure ;P but, I'm alright finally walking around halfway decently with these stupid crutches >.> I hate having a broken leg...

[/QUOTE]
Hm...... I have a friend who broke her leg.... *Narrows eyes* Do I know you in real life...? ...... Naaaah~ The timezones say so.

[QUOTE="Wandering Hollow]Hm...... I have a friend who broke her leg.... *Narrows eyes* Do I know you in real life...? ...... Naaaah~ The timezones say so.

[/QUOTE]
Its just a silly coincidence >.> hahahaha ¬.¬ *le shifty eyes*

Nah I'm not, got mine in a worthless car crash... So I'm stuck trying to hop around on one leg... Its a pain in the behind... And foot... X3

~_~ Is it just me or does everyone has some hectic issue to deal with these past days? Maybe it's the weather, cause that's what's killing me for the past weak, that and an annoying sinus infection.

As for the new thread, I don't see any problems with it, but I don't mind staying either, I'm pretty fine either way.

@Kel Vas[/URL]

revior said:
~_~ Is it just me or does everyone has some hectic issue to deal with these past days? Maybe it's the weather, cause that's what's killing me for the past weak, that and an annoying sinus infection.
As for the new thread, I don't see any problems with it, but I don't mind staying either, I'm pretty fine either way.
*Waves* I had no hectic issues. Just organizing events and the like due to family gatherings for the fourth and after. Quite simple really, just time consuming, haha.

Fun fact though, we had a firework malfunction, and one blew up in the middle of our viewers. Nothing bad happened, but it did startle the kids.

Elephantom said:
Wey? My character was accepted?
Aw Shucks, I don't understand anything right now.
I tagged you for fun to see if you were still lingering. You are in the boat now, you are stuck. So, why not throw in some input as the representative of new comers? Wandering is also new, but they at least have an inkling of an idea on what has occurred.

[QUOTE="Kel Vas]I tagged you for fun to see if you were still lingering. You are in the boat now, you are stuck. So, why not throw in some input as the representative of new comers? Wandering is also new, but they at least have an inkling of an idea on what has occurred.

[/QUOTE]
You can refer to me as a He. I just like playing female characters.

[QUOTE="Wandering Hollow]You can refer to me as a He. I just like playing female characters.

[/QUOTE]
If that is what you prefer, very well.

Elephantom said:
Input? Representative?
I don't understand anything!
Exactly, keep that mindset! Perfect!

But no really, that is exactly why I tagged you. Currently, as it stands, there has been so much IC content that new players can't understand anything.

The current topic is whether or not we should make a new thread. In doing so, we can make it far easier for newer players to understand what is occurring IC-wise.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back