• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings A fresh start, maybe with you.

Tartaglia

astarion ✧⁠*⁠。
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

• ABOUT ME:
    ⍣ I have almost 9 years of roleplaying and writing experience.
    ⍣ My timezone is GMT+8:00.
    ⍣ I mirror post lengths- but I do prefer we keep it around 100-800 words because I can't keep up the will to do novella lengths all the time
    ⍣ I am on MOBILE please make your replies/forms mobile friendly, thank you
    ⍣ This time around, I am looking mainly for FxM roleplays (me wanting to take the female role but willing to double) and M// roleplays.
    Please provide a writing sample to your introduction so I will find out if we'll match c: Thank you!
    Send a pm! I will not be responding to comments here anymore
    Ghost friendly! Honestly, I understand the pain of telling someone you're not interested anymore. Yeah, I'll be a bit bummed especially if I love the roleplay but no need to force yourself c:

Last edited:
New plots added.
To those I’ve roleplayed with before but had it paused, feel free to pm me uwu I’ve returned from an absence and I apologize.

Edit: Tap this if you’re on mobile to see the plots c:

; Soulamte AUs. if you have any, fire them my way.

Maybe we can; You're that new kid in town. Quiet, reserved, big and tol. Everyone's so intimidated of you and who wouldn't? You always seem to have this serious expression on your face with such intensity that no one would be able to tell you were just thinking about which juice flavor you're going to pick later on for lunch.

My shy CEO; (Alternate to the plot above) You're a well known CEO of a business who graduated from a prestigious university and everyone sees you as cold, distant, and strict but in reality you just really don't know how to socialize with people and then there's me, the new intern who keeps trying to talk to you whenever you're out for lunch alone, not knowing why people don't want to come near you.

Ghostly Antics; You wanted to end your life because you can't live with being able to see the supernatural anymore so you're at the top of a building but I don't want anyone doing the same thing I did so I made you see me, a ghost who couldn't remember anything from her past except the fact that she had somehow fallen from the top of this building. Oh and we're going to kick some ghost ass because that's how you're going to make a living from now on.

A day at work ft. zombies; We're coworkers both trapped in an elevator and the rest of the world outside gets flooded by zombies.

Your Warmth; Our exes are shit lmao oh boy did they leave us battered and traumatized. I feel so comfortable talking to you though holy shit is this just me feeling validated or am I actually really starting to like like you? No no, that's not right, you probably are too hung up over on your ex. But I really really like you ohmygod.

(Post break up au); I'm knocking on your door 3am in the morning but you’re not my friend. but i need a beer and possibly a hug because my bf broke up with me

Always, be mine; Your muse has been in love with my muse for as long as they remember but, due to certain circumstances (social class, reputation, clique drama, etc), my muse won’t give you the time of day. Your muse, however, doesn’t want to take no for an answer. How far will they go to get my muse all to themselves?

Little Button; My big brother’s best friend is cuter than a button and he keeps ‘accidentally’ brushing his hand against mine and ‘accidentally’ stumbling into my room trying to look for the bathroom even though he’s been here a million times

(preferred role in bold)

Whisked Away:
My muse is an introvert that enjoys books and cats more than people and parties, however their call to adventure comes in the form of being magically sucked into one of their many romance novels.

Character B is the main love interest for that novel. (A knight in shining armor, a bad boy, a vampire, an international spy, an archaeologist, the big bad wolf, etc…)

The only problem is, my muse has no idea how to be romanced, wants to go home, and kicks up a fuss at even the slightest hint of being flirted with. So Character B has to figure out how to drag my muse through the story while being plagued by the feeling that their so-called ‘damsel in distress’ isn’t acting how they should be.

Underneath the Stars, in your Arms; Years after graduating college, Muse A feels stuck. Working a nine to five desk job, every day seems the same and they can’t remember a time where they were actually happy with their career. It’s time for a change, but they don’t know where to even begin as far as starting to make it goes. When they overhear a conversation two coworkers are having in the break room about a summer camp for adults, however, their interest is piqued. A quick google search and five hundred dollars later, they’ve signed up for a week in the mountains with complete strangers that promises to make them feel like they did years ago, when things were easier.

Camp is everything they hope it would be too. From the moment they arrive, all the stress from work and life in general is completely forgotten. Muse B is a counselor at the camp, roughly the same age as Muse A, who helps show them that they still have the ability to enjoy the simple things.

In the Dark; Muse A is a hunter who travels the country in order to extinguish supernatural threats. When Muse A gets news of yet another small town being terrorized by a murderous creature, they pack up their things and make haste to the next destination. Muse A settles into town quickly and gets to work investigating these mysterious, grisly deaths. Despite Muse A's best efforts, over the course of several weeks, they keep coming up short of catching the culprit, unaware that Muse B is watching their every move.

Option 1: Muse B is a supernatural creature, the same kind as the killer, but innocent. They approach Muse A and offer to hunt down the killer together.

Option 2: Muse B is the killer and tries to throw Muse A off their trail (by seduction or other means).

Runaway Suspect: Muse A is distracted when an out-of-breath Muse B takes a seat by them on the train. When they finally glance over at their seat companion 2 stops later, they catch sight of smeared blood on Muse B’s fingers/clothes. Muse B signals for Muse A to keep quiet then and they calmly lean over to inform Muse A that they’re going to need their help getting away because they’ve just committed a crime.

Play for Me: Muse A is a musician, just on the cusp of breaking into the big time. They have a loyal underground following that they love dearly, but their lifelong dream has always been to be a major headliner and to see their name lit up on the marquis of the biggest venues. Muse B is a well-known talent manager, looking for a new artist to lend their skills and expertise to. After seeing a flyer on the street, Muse B attends one of Muse A’s shows one night and is absolutely blown away by their magnetism and raw talent.

After the show, Muse B introduces themselves to Muse A and makes it known that they are very interested in working with them. Muse A isn’t sure at first. They don’t want to be constantly told what to do or play. To be known as a sellout among their loyal legion of fans would ruin everything. The pair spend time together, share a few stories, their dreams and aspirations and begin to hit it off really well. Muse B offers their services, but Muse A is hesitant to accept, even though this may be what they really need to make it big. After a bit of cajoling and a few more meetings, Muse A finally agrees. Muse B utilizes every resource they have to propel Muse A into stardom. Wrapped up in the whirlwind of success, Muse A and Muse B find themselves growing closer and closer. One night they decide to cross the barrier of personal and professional to try and make a relationship work.

By the Sea: Muse A has always loved the ocean. When Muse A was a little kid, their father used to take them to the beach nearly every day during the summer and they’d swim and collect sea shells along the shoreline. Having nothing but fond memories from their youth, Muse A decides to become a lifeguard at that very beach this summer. One afternoon, Muse A notices Muse B struggling in the surf. Muse A springs into action to save Muse B, pulling them to dry land and resuscitating them. It’s not until Muse B begins to awaken that their significant other appears and shoos Muse A out of the way. Muse A falls back and returns to their lifeguard post, allowing Muse B’s companions to lead Muse B away. A few weeks later, Muse B returns to the beach alone, catching Muse A’s attention. Muse A tries to introduce themselves to Muse B but they become painfully shy and are unable to speak to Muse B. Muse B gets the impression that Muse A is someone shy, so Muse B picks up the slack in conversation, while Muse A just smiles and nods along. They spend the whole day together, admiring the sea. Muse B tells Muse A about their near-death experience, not realizing that Muse A was the one who saved them from drowning. Muse B believes that it was their significant other who saved them because that’s what the significant other reported, and because of this false account, Muse B has decided to stay in the relationship that hasn’t been working for the last few months. Muse A is let down by this admission, but feels as if it’s pointless to tell the truth now.

Over the next few days, Muse B returns to the beach to spend time with Muse A, who stays quiet to keep up the rouse. Muse A coaxes Muse B to get back in the water with them and once they’re heading back to shore, they share an unplanned kiss. Muse B feels guilty about it afterward because of their significant other and suggests that they just stay friends. The more Muse B talks about their significant other, the more jealous Muse A becomes and the more obvious it is that they’ll lose Muse B if they continue to keep their mouth shut about what really happened the day Muse B nearly drowned. When Muse A speaks to Muse B for the first time and blurts out the truth, Muse B is shocked. Muse B doesn’t believe Muse A. Muse B accuses Muse A of trying to manipulate them and ruin their relationship, then says that they can’t see each other anymore. As the summer stretches on and Muse B stays away as promised, Muse A worries that they’ll never see Muse B again.

Last edited:
⍣ My timezone is GMT+8:00.

Yaaaaaaay! Our timezones are so similar our wakeup and sleep times match up well enough to not have to ruin our sleep schedules to post! 🥳

Users who are viewing this thread

Back