• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy A Fragile Peace ((Nation Management/Court Intrigue))

SirDerpingtonIV

A Campfire at the End of Time
https://www.rpnation.com/threads/a-fragile-peace.103848/

The world of Ielyth stands on the brink of war once again, only a mere 300 years since the Great War, which ravaged much of its peoples, and crafted new alliances and rivalries between nations. Out of the fires of this war, a major power emerged, the Kingdom of Carranon. As the fires of war died down, this rising kingdom quickly became dominant, claiming much of the central continent, pushing the other nations out, onto several outlying islands and smaller continents and vassalizing them. All these years later, Carranon has come to regret that. Their former foes have returned, stronger, and Carranon finds itself surrounded. In a move of desperation, as tensions grew between all kingdoms, the recently deceased king of Carranon has attempted to create peace through marriage, hopefully creating bonds between his royal family, and the other kingdoms and nobilities, by handing off his sons and daughters.

Luckily for him, they all agreed, but not all of them have interests in peace.

So in short, the RP will take place in Carranon's capital city, the red-walled island citadel of Caileth, with the characters being members of the royal families, guards, servants, citizens, whatever.

309639.jpg

This RP can take nearly any turn based on character's actions. The whole world could be engulfed by war, or peace may finally be reached. So feel free to plot and conspire all you will.

Rules for A Fragile Peace

1. No OOC in the IC thread.

2. There is a limit on custom kingdoms. 5 Total.

3. No limit on characters, if you can handle that.

4. No limits on violence.

5. No limits on curse words.

6. Romance is encouraged, just... please fade to black?

7. Follow the Site rules.

8. Write like someone who isn't a two year old.

9. If you can comprehend these rules, put a gif in your CS. I like gifs.

Ooh I should be worried that I'm excited that there's no limit on violence...

I know i'm making two characters in case one is going to die.

Also the public room of my apartment complex uses that same picture as giant wall decoration. (the cat)

LeviathanL said:
I know i'm making two characters in case one is going to die.
Also the public room of my apartment complex uses that same picture as giant wall decoration. (the cat)
That's brilliant

Good progress is being made, but we could still use more people.

Maybe change the thingy to fantasy instead of futuristic?

Shortest Summary: Song of Ice and Fire style story with Avatar-like bending powers. We want loads and loads of characters.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back