• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic A Fight for Freedom anyone?

Cheshire Grin

No cat has ever given a human a straight answer~
So, I have had this story and RP in my head and on other sites. As far as I have been told, it has an interesting story. Here it is:

Humans have caught up with the aliens with technology and have joined the Intergalactic Union. For half a century, humans continued working alongside the aliens as they tried to make the galaxy a better place when an asteroid struck the earth. After killing half the population, a race of aliens thought to be extinct emerged from the rock and took over Earth. and it went downhill from there~

Who is willing to join? 

Sounds like there is a lot of potential. ^_^  I'm certainly interested in hearing more.

What direction would you take this? Are the humans slaves of the aliens? So then would the characters we make be...slaves coming up with a way to break out, slaves who (when we start) break out and then survive, running from aliens...etc?

@Cheshire Grin

I am definitely interested, I would interested in taking up a villain role, as I am accustomed to that. I really like the idea!

@Eloell

I'm glad you are interested, as for the humans. It is up to you if you want to be a slave or part of the Resistance or the Intergalactic Union. You can also make an alien who lives on Earth, you aren't limited to just humans.

@Themoosemaster

I am ok with you being a villain~ ^^ now, we need to get a few more people~

@Cheshire Grin

Ahh, so not all the characters involved will be connected? I worry that if there are too many options for characters that it will be difficult to mesh their stories. Seems like we'd have to stretch things a lot to make them viable. Might I suggest you decide on a group and have all the characters come from that group?

@Cheshire Grin

Ahh, so not all the characters involved will be connected? I worry that if there are too many options for characters that it will be difficult to mesh their stories. Seems like we'd have to stretch things a lot to make them viable. Might I suggest you decide on a group and have all the characters come from that group?

I agree that things often work better with a limited number of separate groups. Having a couple doesn't hurt though and you could easily have the rebels break the slaves out or something.

Also, I'm probably interested. I'll watch the conversation to see where this goes.

@Cheshire Grin

I agree that things often work better with a limited number of separate groups. Having a couple doesn't hurt though and you could easily have the rebels break the slaves out or something.

Also, I'm probably interested. I'll watch the conversation to see where this goes.

@DrCompton

@ArisenMoon

@Garbacca

I am glad you all are interested~ ^^

@Ironrot

@Eloell

So far from what I have ironed out, there aren't too many groups. Your role is entirely up to you for what you can be, being a slave is completely optional. One of the main things you can be for sure is part of the Resistance, villains, the I.U. or escaped experiments. I hope this clarifies a bit, sorry if it doesn't and I will try to explain it a bit better.

interested my friend((:

since this is advanced human tech w/ aliens ,,wld androids//cyborgs b permitted ???thanks

You know.

I'm going to space elf if I join.

And it's going to be fun.

Please make this an rp

Users who are viewing this thread

Back