• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern A few plots and pairings. MxF (Ignore Prefix)

For_Realzies_

Seriously, For REALSIES
(sorry I forgot to change the title before I posted... My bad (._.) )

Hello!! A few things to know first!

I'm nineteen years old, and would like to rp with people around my age.

I'm female and only rp as one as well. Sorry, but trust me I can't rp as a male if my life depended on it.

My writing length varies sometimes but on average I write two to three paragraphs.
Sometimes four or more if I'm really inspired.

You can write as much as you are comfortable with. Just no one liners, please. I need something more to reply to. And just have decent grammar. Mines not the best so I don't really care. Just no text talk.

I have way too much time on my hands one minute and the next I'm too busy to even think clearly. So I try to respond quickly but sometimes I am unable too. But I try for at least one time a day! If I don't reply for two, feel free to bump me! I will totally understand!

I would love to have conversations ooc. I miss talking with people lol

Now to the rp stuff!

So I am looking to do multiple rps so I can develop some of my characters more and branch out from what I'm used to. So if you have any plots or pairings of your own that you would like to do feel free to pm me with your ideas!

The setting of the rps does not have to be strictly only modern. I would love to do fantasy or a mixture of the two. I don't mind syfy but I've never really rped much. But I'm still open to trying it! The mystery seems fun as well and even historical could be interesting. I'm really open for any type of setting!

I don't normally do dark or horror rps but you can try to convince me too as long as it does not violate any of the sites rules or whatever.

Also, the only fandom I've ever really gotten into is Harry Potter. But I never rp as the canon characters. I only rp as my own ocs.

I also would really be up for some slice of life stuff

I don't have any made plots because I just kind of would like to build something together unless you have a specific plot you would like to rp.

Well comment below or feel free to pm if interested and thanks for taking the time to read this! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back