• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings A few partners if you please

Scarlett Wyverne

Fiery Little Thing
Heya,
Just looking for some people to be semi-committed, and as long as you are a good writer I am not picky about post length ^_^ just give me enough to work with and be eloquent enough to not bore me :P I prefer to roleplay with 18+ and although I'm not much of a cusser myself I ask that you are mature and are prepared to roleplay accordingly.
I'm looking for romances of course, and I can play both M and F with equal facility so you can pick unless I specify with bold. Here's some plot/pairing ideas. If you're interested PM me! :)

Modern/Realistic:
  • College student x Tramp
(A runs into B sneaking around campus, leading to infatuation and covert romance)
  • Noir Detective x Femme Fatale
(Detective is stumped on a case and, despite his resistance, falls for the regular customer at the bar)

Fantasy:
  • Errant princess x Blacksmith/Stable boy
(A mischievous princess sneaks out of the royal household for nighttime trysts with a peasant boy)
  • Curious wanderer x Mythical creature
(One of the townsfolk encounters a nymph/merfolk/etc and develops a secret love life)

Dark:
  • (Fantasy) Succubus/Incubus x Enchanted human
(Pretty self-explanatory, plot setting can vary)
  • (Modern Gothic) Muse A x Muse B
(MxF or FxF regional gothic setting [see attachments])
California.jpgMidwest.jpgWest Coast.jpg

Last edited:
On average, how much do you tend to write? Would upwards of about 5 paragraphs (or more) be okay with you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back