• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom A few ideas

Jessy753

Attention Criminals: You are toast!
Hi there,

I've been interested in a good RP for a while. There are a couple of ides or better say stories I'd like to RP about. So here we go

- something Avengers/Ironman related - especially something like the MCU. I do like to write something like this.

- In Time - I'd be interested writing something based on the plot of the movie, I'm not a big fan of the movie though but definitely loved the main plot of the story

- a wizard/witch world like Hogwarts - it won't necessary need to take place during the same time as the Golden Trio. I've both read and watched the movies/books many of times. So I'm open for anything.

- Hunger Games related plot

and last but not least

- a plot based on fairytales similar to "Once Upon a Time"

If someone is interested in it, please just write a short reply :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Long as I'd be able to do plenty of sneaking out of the dormitories and causing mischief, I'll be good. Lol, but yeah, a Hogwarts roleplay sound very interesting.

Dhogwarts.jpg

I'd be willing to do an iron man rp and a once upon a time rp. Though, I dislike canons.

Which will you be going with? I'd be interested in a Hogwarts RP. And I'm not overly familiar with Once Upon a Time, but if you elaborate a little it sounds like something I may enjoy.

Actually, it seems OP is offline. Would any of you be up to planning a little for the RP in their place with me? Hogwarts, of course, though we needn't be at the school.

Alright. So we'll need a bit of a plot skeleton, i.e. what's going on in the world that would be important enough for our RP to take place.

I had one idea about a new age of mythical animagi, where witches and wizards with the ability to transform into mythical creatures (direwolves, dragons, phoenixes, etc.) are being rounded up by the Ministry to be studied etc. This would have us select the role of animagus fugitives (or sympathisers) as they flee whatever environment we choose to begin in.

This is just one idea, keep in mind. Any other proposals? Thoughts?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back