• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings A few Ideas

Sunny.boi

they/them | 19
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello, I'm new here and I'm not entirely sure how this works yet, but I have a few ideas I'd love to roleplay with someone! If you're interested in any of them, then please see my rules in my about, and then just reply with your own rules and the idea you are most interested in. :)

Angel x Demon
Demons and angels, two very different supernatural beings that have been at war with one another for centuries. The war has now by far gotten out of hand. Innocent mortals and animals are getting hurt, towns are collapsing, and it is clear the angel's are not going to win. The angel's make a peace treaty, but that's not enough for the Demon King. With a wicked grin, The king accepts it, but on one condition- he gets to keep the strongest angel in Heaven as his personal bodyguard/assistant.

Prince/Princess x Knight
The kingdom is currently a peaceful place, rich in resources, and at peace with neighboring kingdoms- or so they thought. Everything starts to go wrong when an army from a place they have never heard infiltrated the castle. The young prince is quickly taken away with his sister to the secret cellar with their personal knight that is the same age as the prince. They all stay their in the cellar, holding onto each other, scared for their lives. Suddenly, all the noise stops, everything is quiet, still. The knight goes out before the prince and their sibling. In front of the cellar door, the king lays dead, his head cut clean off from his body and his crown gone. Now the prince must step up, bear the new duties of a king while also currently being at war with this unknown kingdom.

Some simple f/f plots

muse a is a tough high school gym teacher who ends up falling for muse b: a pastel loving, pop song singing preschool teacher

a classic friends-to-lovers thing, where muse a and muse b were each other’s first everything: kiss, crush, prom date…..the possibilities are really endless
bonus: muse a and muse b can never really tell if they’re together or not, so they go on dates with other people but nothing feels the same as when they hold hands

muse a is the most self centered person that anyone has ever met, so why does she feel such an urge to give muse b the entire world?

muse a is a newbie actor, questioning her sexuality, who just got cast as muse b, an openly gay woman’s, love interest in the next big blockbuster

muse b’s family doesn’t approve of her career choice, so she moves in with muse a, her new girlfriend, who’s ready to do whatever it takes to help her achieve her goals

everyone keeps setting muse a up on blind dates, which doesn’t sit too well with muse b, her long time (secret) girlfriend

Soulmate AU Simple Plots

The only color you can see until you meet your soulmate is their favorite color AU

Soulmates can communicate through thoughts AU (good for muses who aren’t social butterflies or who have difficulty communicating in common ways)

Android x Human

Muse A is an inventor/engineer/scientist/etc. They have a good paying job by repairing androids. However, their is one specific android that they see almost regularly. That android is Muse B (a police/fighter android or an android that gets abused by their owner). Muse B enjoys Muse A's company, but never shows it or acknowledges that they actually like (platonic) Muse A as they don't understand those type of feelings. After about what could be the hundredth Muse B has gotten damaged, their owner/chief/etc is going to turn them off/get rid of them for good and replace them, but what will happen when Muse A intervenes and suggests that they take in Muse B?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back