• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy A Fantasy Slice of Life [M//]

BladesofValkyrie

One Master to Rule Them All
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Generally, I can do about 200 words minimum (unless its a really slow point in the story or there's a dip in action and I've just gotta get dialogue out), 300-400 words when there's more to do, and there's no real upper limit for me. Mostly, I'll do my best to match you, but I won't fill my posts up with fluff to do it.
My pronouns are they/them.

YC is the owner of an inn located in a small town. His inn is far from substandard, and each guest leaves satisfied with their stay. The problem is that there's far too little foot traffic through the town, and if YC didn't hunt for his supplies as much as he could, he'd be unable to cover expenses.
One day, while hunting for game, YC comes across a young man with a face from a fairy tale covered in dust and dirt, unconscious in the forest. And, for whatever reason you so choose, YC decides that he'll bring the poor sod back to his home and set him up in one of the empty rooms to tend to him until he awakens. Who knows? Maybe he could bring some life to their sleeping town.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back