• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy A Family With Powers?

Keira Winston

Golden State of Mind

Plot-

The Parkers seemed to be a typical, normal family living in Santa Barbara, California. They seemed to be perfect on the outside. They lived a glorious life in their sea side mansion, and they had enough money to do what ever they wanted. But then again,
Everything is not what it seems.

The family had powers. Each and everyone of them, had their own unique power. They use their powers freely, but they had to keep them secret. It was the family rule. They couldn't trust anyone to know about their powers. Especially since a government agency is trying to find out their secret so they can do tests on them and reveal them to the world. But they aren't the only ones watching. Maybe even a few of their close friends or enemies are trying to find out. Who knows? Just keep one thing in mind,
Trust No One.

Roles~

The following roles are listed with a few things I'm looking for in the character's personality and plot.

The Parkers-

Father:

|actor|previously cheated on his wife with a mistress| age 40+

{open}

Mother:

|her daughter's modeling agent| stern| age 40+| is on bad terms with the Father|

{taken by @Amanda Cromwell }

Twin SIster 1:

|age 18| model| has a strong bond with her twin| has a bond with mother|

{Taken by
@Keira Winston }

Twin Sister 2:

|age 18| has a strong bond with her twin| gamer

{Taken by
@EmilyPower }

Youngest Brother:

|age 10|

{taken by
@Semblance }

Youngest Sister:

|age 8| Bratty| model| spoiled| cute

{taken by
@Tsiwentiio }

The Government Agents-

The Leader:

|age 25+|

{open}

Agent:

|age 25+]

{taken by
@spiderlegs }

Agent:

|age 25+|

{taken by
@ThatGuyWithSouvlaki }

Agent:

|age 25+|

{open}

Family, Friends, Enemies, Lovers-

Father's Mistress:

|age 35+| Father had recently broken up with her| trying to seek revenge on the family by revealing their secret|Actress

{taken by
@EmilyPower }

other roles of friends, family, enemies, and lovers are always open! (you might want to PM first)

If anyone is interested, her's the link: https://www.rpnation.com/threads/one-rich-family-one-huge-secret-reboot-of-family-of-secrets.131539/

Last edited by a moderator:
Keira Winston] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/18996-semblance/ said:
@Semblance[/URL] The thread is up, make sure you're watching the roleplay thread :)
alright i will! thanks!

PrincessA said:
Hiya. Are you still looking for someone to play the mother?
yup! The role is all yours! Go ahead and watch the thread the Cs will be up shortly. The link is up there^

I could take the father and the agent leader if you want, I have a good idea for their personalities.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back