• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern A Family Affair: The Irish Mob - Interest Check

Can you drop me a PM to discuss? I can't get RPN to work on my mobile and currently still in work. :X

Interested if there is room for one more!
These are the roles currently available:

CHAUFFEUR GANG MEMBER [OPEN]
Chauffeur and bodyguard
Will be overseeing the protection of the family members
You'll get to attend fancy events from time to time
Must be good with children!

Other characters can be friends, cousins, love interests. Perhaps they have no desire to be involved in the criminal activities or maybe it's tempting to them. I'm open to discussion.

Male Character aged 18-30 [RESERVED]
Male Character aged 18-35 [OPEN]

These are the roles currently available:

CHAUFFEUR GANG MEMBER [OPEN]
Chauffeur and bodyguard
Will be overseeing the protection of the family members
You'll get to attend fancy events from time to time
Must be good with children!

Other characters can be friends, cousins, love interests. Perhaps they have no desire to be involved in the criminal activities or maybe it's tempting to them. I'm open to discussion.

Male Character aged 18-30 [RESERVED]
Male Character aged 18-35 [OPEN]

Could I please have Chauffer gang member?

What roles do you need filled? I'm flexible and able to cover a variety of roles. A scion of a mob family, an eldest son set to take the criminal's crown, but unsure if it's what he wants could be interesting.

The mob boss and his wife need a son. Adopted, aged 18. If you're interested, please send me a PM.

A new family/group rivalling (antagonising) the Irish Mob (Porters) is being developed for this ongoing RP. I've got a few spots open within Jared Armstrong's family, if anyone is interested in joining. I need players who are committed, able to post at least 3-4 times per week, with 2+ paragraphs. Reply here or message me if interested.

Looking for:
Jared's Son (18-20)
Jared's Son or Daughter (18-19)
Gang Member

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back