• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom A Fairy Tail RP (Brainstorm + interest check)

Which plot would you like to rp?

• Idea 1

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Idea 2

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Idea 3

Votes: 7 63.6%
  • Idea 4

Votes: 1 9.1%

• Total voters

BlueMoon

Always sleepy
Hey guys I've been re watching fairy tail recently and I could really go for an rp based around it. I have a few plots/ideas in mind, but they are just rough and I'm not sure about them.

1.) We could rp another guild and fairy tail( I would require anyone that played a fairy tail cannon that they play a weaker other guild character) and this can be their story of battling each other until they have to work together to destroy a bigger evil. Anyone could make an oc for either guild.

2) Fairy Tail is long since disbanded and gone, all the old guild members dead( or just not apart of the rp) and our guild is on the rise to being the best, all oc.

3) We have one dark guild and another light guild fighting against each other, all oc.

4) We rp as Fairy Tail in the future with all oc, but keep the Fairy Tail rep and attitude.

I'm also open to other ideas! Please let me know if you are interested.

Last edited:
It looks like 3 has the majority!

Does anyone have any ideas for a more in depth plot? We basically just need an overall goal for the dark guild. Ideas?

It looks like 3 has the majority!

Does anyone have any ideas for a more in depth plot? We basically just need an overall goal for the dark guild. Ideas?
Depends what level we're working at. Low level would be accumulating money and power high level might be world domination.

I think we will for sure go with idea 3!

Depends what level we're working at. Low level would be accumulating money and power high level might be world domination.

Ooooh you are right! I think we should have both guilds start at low levels!

Would everyone rather I make the guild masters NPC's or let a few people create the guild masters as a second character?

I like the idea of both guilds starting at low levels. I also think we should come up with an obstacle that would hinder the dark guild's rise to power while also being a negative aspect for the light guild (I can see light and dark guild members reluctantly having to work together temporarily)

Missions where they each want the same item or where their interests are opposed? Conflicts where they need to work together?

Ooooh how about it starts off small where the guilds both need the same items, grows to where the dark guild wants things for a more sinister reason. Once the dark guild members grow to S class they are attempting to bring back and evil artifact that would make them the most powerful guild ever and have to fight against the light guild members. Nearing the end they must work together to defeat an overall big evil.

I like that a lot, all that has been said so far! If people here have discord we should make a channel for OOC, faster chatting.

I would set up discord but sadly I don't have it! Sorry guys we will just have to stick with an ooc chat page.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back