• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
Look forward to making a crazed catholic preacher who's taken it upon himself to purge the affronts to Gods that call themselves Werewolves.

Before I go ahead and make two characters...

I am making a weretiger. Think former marine attacked while on a mission, now essentially a government owned hunter in her 30s though she's teetering on the brink of going rogue. Official cover is bounty hunter/skip tracer. (Fc is Anllela Sagra).

Am wondering if anyone would be interested in playing her partner? Thinking male, similar age or older, could be brother or best friend or other but their connection/bond is pretty important. He can be whatever you'd like beyond that. I don't mind if this is a second or whatever character for you. Im just in the mood to plot xD

Shame youre no,longer excepting. I am FASCINATED by werewolves.

I'll probably read the RP with great interest regardless.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back