• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy A Different Kind of Fantasy... OOC/CS

Main
Here
For clarification, I only am referring to characters as the people you will be using often. So you can have 5 character sheets on this thread, but only be regularly using one person, and you'll be in the clear. That is, I won't ask you to remove some characters if the thresh-hold hasn't been met yet.

Anise Anise Circe Circe
Not sure if you two are aware of this and just busy, or were not aware at all. But as I said earlier in the thread, if you have a 'cookie' emote from me, then that means you can start RPing in the IC thread.

Coolio, and lol my limit is only two characters anyway, this is only my 3rd time ever playing two characters and its pretty fun. Thanks for the heads up.

Anise Anise
It's fine, just so long as you inform us of when you will be free enough to start posting. While I'd love to say you have to post at least once a day, real life comes first.

Will probs not post for my second character until they move to another location. Will do a post sometime soon ish today though

If you want, I could go ahead and start us in the direction of a new place. I've got a post pretty much finished up. Where do you think we should head next?

wereplatypus3 wereplatypus3

The last post was on Wednesday, something needs to happen. This will soon become a dying role play if no one moves the characters. Implement your idea. If people stop role playing, we'll figure out how to void out their characters.

AEONmeteorite AEONmeteorite

I agree it would become a dying role play if people stop posting. However, you also have to keep in mind that people have other important stuff to do in their lives. This is why it isn't necessary people will be able to post every day as you might wish. It is also true that role plays without a plot (well, most of them) soon become dead as well. I'll try to post till Friday because I still have some school shit to do, but ye. I suggest we all come up with a plot or something. But not if ZeiruliousMakavar ZeiruliousMakavar already has it, which I'm not 100% sure. I also suggest making a discord server for this rp, where we could brainstorm our ideas of what we want this rp to become. (this is just my personal opinion, I don't want to offend anyone <3)

Anise Anise

I understand where you come from. As someone who has two jobs and freelances on the side, I truly do. But I've been in enough role plays to conclude that not a single post from the handful of people that joined this role play should be recognized as a red flag. I also agree that having a specific plot in mind would help run the course of the role play. I just feel scared of someone implementing such as I don't think any of us want to accidentally step on the creators feet.

I apologize about not posting much over the weekend myself. It was rather busy for me this time around, and I should be free to post sometime tonight.

Soma Schicksal Soma Schicksal
And like I said in the interest thread, the idea behind the RP is to answer the simple question at the start. "What if you woke up tomorrow and suddenly magic was real." Anything beyond that would be spoilers.

Never believe me when I say there isn't an underlying plot. There always is. Always. Just a little warning to you guys.

Super sorry guys, a storm legit blew my internet out the morning I was gonna post. I'm out in the country, so we're last in line for repairs for that sort of thing. My bad.

I'm pretty sure I'm the least experienced out of everyone here lol, so I am sorry if I don't have many good ideas on how to make it work. I haven't been in one that's lasted yet.

No worries, wereplatypus3 wereplatypus3
I have to say you're doing pretty well in this rp! Keep up the good work!

I also haven't been in many rps before... Just one 1x1 that died soon after being created, and another that I love and is still alive! ^-^

This one is my third rp ever... Along with one 1x1 that I'm doing with my friend. So really, as I said... You don't have to worry bout anything, I'm still learning how to rp myself (at least you're not the only one, lmao x'D)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back