• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings A Desire

Lilbutterfli94

Kitty Queen
Hello, my name is Chain of Memories and I am a 24 year old nursing student. Due to this my schedule is a bit all over the place as I also work part time. So, I respond generally as soon as I can, but sometimes I don't respond for a day or two. So, beware I might disappear, I haven't left I have just become really busy with school work or actual work. Anyway, that being said I am very friendly, but kind of shy at the same time. As a result sometimes I can be awkward. I prefer to talk to my roleplay partner because it helps make me a bit more comfortable with sharing ideas and such. So, I guess it's time to move onto rule.

Rules:
  • Be kind- since I am a shy person I constantly feel like everyone secretly hates my guts. This is also due to my anxiety. I do take criticism very well, but try not to just rip into me and pull everything I do apart.
  • I roleplay both male and female, but I prefer to play a female. So, if you would like me to play a male it would have to be in a double. So, as a rule you have to be willing to play a male and double up.
  • I would like it if you could match my length. I can write anywhere between 1-5 paragraphs per roleplay (so if we double it would be between 2-10 paragraphs). I like to get detailed.
  • Please have some substance in your responses. I don't want something where I won't know how to respond. For example, don't constantly keep describing a character as a certain way every response. Describe what's going on in their head, what kind of faces they're making, what they might be doing with their hands, their body language. PLEASE ANYTHING
If you’ve read this tell me your favorite TV show/anime

TV Shows:
Supernatural
American Gods
Outlander

Anime:
Attack on Titan
The Ancient Magnus Bride

Originals:
Princess x Prince
Princess x Commoner
Bad girl x Good boy
Princess x Knight
Prince x Knight (female)

I’m open to suggestions as well, so if you would like to roleplay and your interest isn’t listed, feel free to ask!

Last edited:
I'd be willing to play the prince in Prince x Knight (female) if you're down for doubling it up with Princess x Prince or Princess x Commoner!

Hi my names Nephet as you might be able to tell by my username. I’ve stumbled across your thread. I mainly do oc pairings out of the ones you have listed is there one you’d like to do more then the others, or maybe a specific plot?

Hi my names Nephet as you might be able to tell by my username. I’ve stumbled across your thread. I mainly do oc pairings out of the ones you have listed is there one you’d like to do more then the others, or maybe a specific plot?
Hi! I usually let my roleplay partner choose!

Just dropping by to wish you all the luck in nursing school (RN here so I have to give you a love bump!) and your roleplay search.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back