• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

A Demon Crossover

"It's the same, almost. Just a little more resistance. Do you want me to show you?" He asks. He didn't want to force her to swim, but he wanted to show off for her.

Liz smiles. "Thank you, Daniel. Really."

Hail doesn’t mind his white button down shirt getting wet as he let’s go Of Sybil and moves further into the water, swimming out against the small waves.

Liz takes the baby and strokes her head. “Do you know how much longer you have until you join Celeste?”

Sybil smiled softly as she watched Hail swim. It did seem fun. She followed him, but didn't go as deep in the water.

Daniel shrugged. "I just took on more time for Roy, so... I'm not sure, I'm guessing two to four years. Depends on how intense those years are. That isn't very long at all, considering its been quite a few years since I first died."

Hail turns to swim back towards her after a bit. “Do you want to follow?” He asks, glancing next to her and making a floatie bed appear.

Liz nods. “So we still get to torture you some more then,” she teases and winks.

Sybil looked at the bed, then gigled and said, "I would rather try swimming myself, Hail."

Daniel chuckled. "Indeed. Then again, your husband once invaded the highest realm possible, to visit Celeste, so I doubt he'll give up when I die. Even in death, I'll have no peace."

“Okay,” Hail says and gets rid of the bed, continuing to swim.

Elizabeth opens her mouth to object, but can’t. “You’re probably right...” she says. “But he’d leave you alone if you wanted him to.”

Sybil soon tired out and decided to just tread water. "This is nice, Hail."

Daniel chuckled. "If we weren't, he and I would fight much more often, ma'am."

“It’s beautiful, right? I like beaches like this.” Hail says and looks around, staying near her.

“I guess that’s good to know,” she says and looks up at the sky. “You don’t want to swim? Not a beach kind of guy?”

"It's really nice, and the water is a nice temperature," she said with a smile. She swam a bit closer to Hail and put her arms around his waist and her forehead against his. "Thank you."

"Yeah, I'm not too fond of it. Not too much of a shirtless guy either though." Knowing that Liz would offer to cover his scars, Daniel quickly said, "I prefer the beach to the water. And I prefer shade to sun, also."

Hail’s heartbeat picked up. Even after all this time, she still made him have butterflies. “You’re welcome,” he says and gently holds her hips, closing his eyes to enjoy her touch.

“In that case, what’s your dream vacation spot? Something like a forest, I guess?” She asks.

Sybil pulled away and said,"Let's head back to shore."

"Vacation? Huh. You're not far off. I'd say... Maybe back at my old cabin with Celeste for a week or so. Roy, Maven and I stop there sometimes on our routes to rest, since it's still my land. It's never the same, though." Daniel frowned, then quickly added, "More realistically, I'd say something towards the North more. Maybe a quiet, demon-less village. Somewhere I could do some woodwork in peace."

Hail tries not to look pouty and nods. “Okay,” He says and walks towards it.

Liz smiles a little. “If Mason heard you he’d be setting all of this up as we speak,” she says, kind of like an offer for if he wants to tell Mason.

Hail’s shirt is completely soaked and see-through, but he doesn’t seem to care at all- heck, he doesn’t seem to care about much other than Sybil. They get back to the shore.

Liz laughs. “Okay, that’s fair. Mason goes a bit overboard sometimes, but his intention is always good.”

When they get back to the beach, Sybil paced around, looking for sea shells to collect.

"It is, I know that," Daniel said. He was watching Maven and Roy have fun in the water. "This is kind of you all, to bring us here. Those two haven't had a nice little vacation since Roy died. They've both been... Well, more on edge."

Hail trails after her, never getting too far from her.

“I’m glad we could help out. It’s nice to see them have fun,” Liz says.

Sybil soon collected a number of shells and sat in the shade with Hail, showing him each one.

"It really is," Daniel said. "I'm concerned that once I die for good, they'll try to keep this lifestyle up, hunting demons and all,instead of doing whatever else they would do."

Sybil held up one pink shell, then said, "I like the beach, but I don't think I'd like living by one." He knew she was saying this because they were looking for a realm to settle down in.

"I've tried bringing it up once or twice, but something always gets in the way of it," Daniel said.

“Is a forest more up your alley, since it reminds you of here? Or did you like the mountains more when we visited?” Hail asks, having taken her to dozens of places. He was incredibly patient with her and didn’t want to rush her decision making process.

“I think that’s a good thing to bring up soon. Especially while we’re here. We can help you convince them to give up this dangerous lifestyle,” Liz says, voice like a mother’s.

"I like both. Maybe a mountain with a forest right near it," Sybil said.

Daniel nodded. "I will. But not now, they're actually enjoying themselves. It's a rare sight to see."

“So, something like Colorado in my usual world. I can take you there next time,” Hail smiles softly at her.

“Oh absolutely not right now,” she says. Mason comes over and sits by Liz, taking the baby from her and laying down in the sand with the baby on his chest. Liz looks at him in surprise and giggles, patting his thigh in approval.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back