• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern A Day in the life of ?

Vasanta Doris

Vas saw Yui turn the corner and sighed. "Damn, I'm seeing you everywhere today... you aren't stalking me, aren't you?" He asked, eyeing her suspiciously. He didn't like it when people followed him everywhere, it made him think they were trying to find out about him.

@TheAnimeRabbit

mashiro clung to ethans arm hearing the footsteps of the man leaving her bathroom walking down the hall into her sitting room.

Just as Ethan saw the man he pulled his arm from mashi and charged. Getting to him in second and ducking as he slammed his shoulder into the mans side bring him down. Then within the blink of an eye Ethan was on the guy giving him two powerful percise hits to the face before stopping and holding him there

Just as Ethan saw the man he pulled his arm from mashi and charged. Getting to him in second and ducking as he slammed his shoulder into the mans side bring him down. Then within the blink of an eye Ethan was on the guy giving him two powerful percise hits to the face before stopping and holding him there

the man shoved ethan off running smashing a window getting onto the fire exit. mashiro ran to ethan "let him leave...he hopefully wont come back"

Vasanta Doris

Vas saw Yui turn the corner and sighed. "Damn, I'm seeing you everywhere today... you aren't stalking me, aren't you?" He asked, eyeing her suspiciously. He didn't like it when people followed him everywhere, it made him think they were trying to find out about him.

@TheAnimeRabbit

"why would i want to satalk you im just going to band practice....stop getting in my way" she said with her usual attetude 

the man shoved ethan off running smashing a window getting onto the fire exit. mashiro ran to ethan "let him leave...he hopefully wont come back"

"why would i want to satalk you im just going to band practice....stop getting in my way" she said with her usual attetude 

Ethan shook his head and got up determined to stop this asshole as he ran to the fire escape and grabbing a potted plant and stepping out. Aiming down then throwing it at the guys head in an attempt to nick him out

feeling the plant hit him in the back of the head he turned around taking a knife from his pocket. Mashiro face went extreamly pale "w-we should run"

Ethan shook his head and got up determined to stop this asshole as he ran to the fire escape and grabbing a potted plant and stepping out. Aiming down then throwing it at the guys head in an attempt to nick him out

feeling the plant hit him in the back of the head he turned around taking a knife from his pocket. Mashiro face went extreamly pale "w-we should run"

"A knife is nothing." Ethan said to her as he quickly got down to were the guy was and immediately went into his fighting stance his eyes cold and calculating as he stood there his hands in fists and heals up as he waited for the intruder to lunge at him

Vasanta Doris

"Hmph. I don't know. But I don't like people following me. I had to make sure," Vas said, turning away for a moment. "Besides, you're the one who always ends up coming to where I am...:

@TheAnimeRabbit

"A knife is nothing." Ethan said to her as he quickly got down to were the guy was and immediately went into his fighting stance his eyes cold and calculating as he stood there his hands in fists and heals up as he waited for the intruder to lunge at him

Vasanta Doris

"Hmph. I don't know. But I don't like people following me. I had to make sure," Vas said, turning away for a moment. "Besides, you're the one who always ends up coming to where I am...:

@TheAnimeRabbit

Insted of lunging at him the man backed to the fire exit pointing his knife at them.

"I dont go to where you are cuz i want to its cuz i have classes the pass you" she said with a smirk

Insted of lunging at him the man backed to the fire exit pointing his knife at them.

"I dont go to where you are cuz i want to its cuz i have classes the pass you" she said with a smirk

"Stop running and fight like a man. Or are you just a little bitch? Come  oooon? Don't you see I'm injured and beaten, I should be easy to take down look at me." Ethan called to the guy

"Stop running and fight like a man. Or are you just a little bitch? Come  oooon? Don't you see I'm injured and beaten, I should be easy to take down look at me." Ethan called to the guy

"Ethan!" mashiro grabbed his arm trying to pull him away. the man ran out slimbing down the ladder running away

"dont say things like that!" she said hugging him "what if he attacked you"

"Mashi I've dealt with worse." He said as he hugged her back knowing she was probably scared to death. "Mashi your sleeping at my place tonight. Don't say you aren't because you are. Got it." He said softly to her as he continued to hold her 

Vasanta Doris

"I just... I don't..." Vas sighed, taking a breath. "I don't like it. Because... for... personal reasons.." He said quietly, walking off.

@TheAnimeRabbit

"Mashi I've dealt with worse." He said as he hugged her back knowing she was probably scared to death. "Mashi your sleeping at my place tonight. Don't say you aren't because you are. Got it." He said softly to her as he continued to hold her 

Vasanta Doris

"I just... I don't..." Vas sighed, taking a breath. "I don't like it. Because... for... personal reasons.." He said quietly, walking off.

@TheAnimeRabbit

(sorry  thought i had posed it guess it dident send)

Mashiro hugged him back not saying anything

Yui dident say anything feeling bad she slowly walked away

(sorry  thought i had posed it guess it dident send)

Mashiro hugged him back not saying anything

Yui dident say anything feeling bad she slowly walked away

Ethan held her for a while before he slowly pulled away even though he knew she probably wanted to still be held after this. Gently looking into her eyes as he rubbed her arm a little. "come on." He said softly as he gently grabbed her hand and started to lead her for the door

Ethan held her for a while before he slowly pulled away even though he knew she probably wanted to still be held after this. Gently looking into her eyes as he rubbed her arm a little. "come on." He said softly as he gently grabbed her hand and started to lead her for the door

Mashiro followed him silently still shaking

Kirime fell asleep the night before she was to move in. And slept in when it was time for her to go. She was five hours off schedule, throwing her stuff everywhere and hopping in her car. She had a permit, so she was good. She zoomed from her aunts to the apartment she was to be living in. She dragged her stuff behind her, dragging her feet, scuffing her white and shiny Adidas shoes.

6d2b62174accfcda287a76b254740758.gif

Before she walked in to the main area she pulled her hair up into a sloppy ponytail and looked on a paper what room she had. she accidentally dropped her stuff, papers and books and clothes spilling everywhere. She dropped to her knees and started picking things up, as people chuckled or just walked past her. Jerks. 

@any.one who wants to help her :))

Last edited by a moderator:
Vasanta Doris

Vas looked back at Yui for a moment as he walked away. He could tell he had made her feel bad(He's good at reading emotions. Very good.), but he didn't really care that much. He figured she was probably just a bit emotional. He walked back to the apartment complex(A bit quicker than usual), and noticed that someone else had dropped their stuff. "Jeez, everyone's dropping their crap..." Vas muttered. He walked past her and went a bit past the apartment complex, to a nearby park. He sat down on one of the benches, closing his eyes and relaxing.

Last edited by a moderator:
Rina would reach the bottom of the stairs as she could see some girl who had dropped her things as she put down her folder of her finished work as she knelt down on one knee "I don't think I've seen you around here before... but it could just be me..." she would start picking up the things she had dropped "you almost... as clumsy as me at times... I did this the first time I came in here"

@KawaiiCurls

Mashiro slowly fell asleep as he hugged her.

Ethan felt her fall asleep and gently slid his arms under her. Lifting her up and gently carrying her to his bed her laid her down before grabbing some sweats and going into the bathroom and changing so he was just in a pair of sweats and no shirt before coming back out and laying next to her putting an arm around her and pulling her into him to keep her calm for the night

Ethan felt her fall asleep and gently slid his arms under her. Lifting her up and gently carrying her to his bed her laid her down before grabbing some sweats and going into the bathroom and changing so he was just in a pair of sweats and no shirt before coming back out and laying next to her putting an arm around her and pulling her into him to keep her calm for the night

Mashiro tossed and turned in her sleep obviosly having a nightmare.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back