• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern A Day in the life of ?

Vasanta Doris

Vas sat throug chemistry, doing the work but also joking every chance he got. It kinda wore the teacher out(not to mention himself, as well), but Vas had been doing it his entire school career and actual career, and there was no sign of him stopping. Finally, after talking with the teacher for a couple minutes, he left, half expecting for there to be a trail of books and papers in the direction she went, but of course, there was nothing.

(Open for interaction)

Ethan slept soundly with her by him glad he was finally home

A couple of doors down a man was breaking into mashiros apartment.Feeling a buzz in her pocket she woke up. Feeling his arm around made her face go really red forgetting about the text she had got from a neighbor and began to go back to sleep.

Vasanta Doris

Vas sat throug chemistry, doing the work but also joking every chance he got. It kinda wore the teacher out(not to mention himself, as well), but Vas had been doing it his entire school career and actual career, and there was no sign of him stopping. Finally, after talking with the teacher for a couple minutes, he left, half expecting for there to be a trail of books and papers in the direction she went, but of course, there was nothing.

(Open for interaction)

Yui turned the corner running full speed and crashed into Vas her books falling on her hear and her music sheets going everywere "eep!" She began to pick up sheet in a hurry.

Vasanta Doris

Vas fell over, being slammed into by... the blue haired girl, of course. "Good god, couldn't ya have at least slowed down if you were gonna plow into me?" Vas said, getting back up. He picked up a couple of the papers strewn around him(Even with the few he picked up, that's a new one for him) and thrust them towards Yui. "At least be slower next time, dear... falling on my ass isn't exactly my favorite thing to do..."

@TheAnimeRabbit

Vasanta Doris

Vas fell over, being slammed into by... the blue haired girl, of course. "Good god, couldn't ya have at least slowed down if you were gonna plow into me?" Vas said, getting back up. He picked up a couple of the papers strewn around him(Even with the few he picked up, that's a new one for him) and thrust them towards Yui. "At least be slower next time, dear... falling on my ass isn't exactly my favorite thing to do..."

@TheAnimeRabbit

"Thanks and sorry gotta run music late" said yui in a hurry as she finished picking up her books thaking the sheets. "Also i dident inted on ploughing into you" she said before running off.

[ Akira Yusui ]

After a dragged out trip to the store that lead to a few more stops later on Akira finally went back home, while snacking on some of the things she bought. Delicious junk foods for breakfast/lunch~. she thought happily as she opened the door to her relatively clean apartment. It wasn't super sparkly  but she was able to maneuver through the things that were on the floor with ease. 

She set her bags on the bed and removed her coat. Honestly doing laundry wasn't exactly ''exciting '' for Akira however smelling like she lived at Starbucks was not something she wanted to be reminded of. So she found a basket and stuffed her coat along with anything else that probably needed cleaning in it and went off to wash her clothing.

[ Tobias Hoppe] 

Tobias has overworked himself once again. Taking a few extra shifts weren't anything new and sure volunteering to help out a bit in neighbouring game stores on his break was also normal. The thing that broke him this time was him promising to manage the whole arcade while the actual manager left for a few weeks on business.

Of course Mr. Manager had to say a bunch of things to put pressure on him before taking his leave.  He said stuff about him being ''his most trusted employee'' and ''I know you won't ruin this arcade's reputation ''. Even Tobias could sniff out a lie, the old gizzard probably chose him because no one else was willing to take extra work...Even so he still felt the weight of everything collapse on him like a pile bricks. 

Now he was passed out on his couch dying.  

( Not completely sure how my post is since I'm on a phone but I'll make edits if needed.)

Looks fine for me gov. @TaraSobiki

Vasanta Doris

Vas rolled his eyes and called after her, "Then don't go running full speed around a corner!" He walked off to his final class, Honors English II. His teacher for his grammar class was quite a bit more strict, but he was able to be serious as well... most of the time.

A couple of doors down a man was breaking into mashiros apartment.Feeling a buzz in her pocket she woke up. Feeling his arm around made her face go really red forgetting about the text she had got from a neighbor and began to go back to sleep.

Yui turned the corner running full speed and crashed into Vas her books falling on her hear and her music sheets going everywere "eep!" She began to pick up sheet in a hurry.

Ethan on the other hand woke up to the sound of her phone and gently nudged her. "Your phone went off." He said tiredly as he relaxed more with her his arm still around her 

Last edited by a moderator:
Ethan on the other hand woke up to the sound of her phone and gently nudged her. "Your phone went off." He said tiredly as he relaxed more with her his arm still around her 

"....oh" mumbled mashiro sliding it out of her pocket then turning it on slowly reading the text it read 'hey i just saw some guy walk into your flat' mashiro sat there remembering that she dident close the door fully and that she did'nt lock it ether "oh no"

"....oh" mumbled mashiro sliding it out of her pocket then turning it on slowly reading the text it read 'hey i just saw some guy walk into your flat' mashiro sat there remembering that she dident close the door fully and that she did'nt lock it ether "oh no"

"What's wrong?" He asked her curiously with a tired tone 

"N-Nothing!" she said quickly putting her phone away "I should probably....go back to my flat now thanks for having me" she said putting on a smile trying to be brave

He immediately looked at her gently making her look at him. "Mashi.. what's wrong?" He asked with a serious look on his face

Vasanta Doris

Vas walked out of English, somehow unscathed. He braced himself for being crashed into the ground again, but nothing happened... yet. He hurried out of the school, glad he had finished the day. He leaned against the side of the school, taking a small break.

(Open for interaction again)

He immediately looked at her gently making her look at him. "Mashi.. what's wrong?" He asked with a serious look on his face

"N-nothings wrong......" she mumbled getting up "i just have to go ill call around later okay?"

Vasanta Doris

Vas walked out of English, somehow unscathed. He braced himself for being crashed into the ground again, but nothing happened... yet. He hurried out of the school, glad he had finished the day. He leaned against the side of the school, taking a small break.

(Open for interaction again)

Yui turned the corner the rest of her evining free after band practice where was was on her wat now.

"N-nothings wrong......" she mumbled getting up "i just have to go ill call around later okay?"

Yui turned the corner the rest of her evining free after band practice where was was on her wat now.

He immediately grabbed her hand standing up. "Mashi." He said to her. "Mashi tell me you know you don't have to hide things from me." He said

"....um theres umthere someone in my flat.....because i forgot to close the door and lock it" she said feeling unbelevibly stuipid

He immediately grabbed her hand standing up. "Mashi." He said to her. "Mashi tell me you know you don't have to hide things from me." He said

Users who are viewing this thread

Back