• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern A Day in the life of ?

Vasanta Doris

Vas stumbled around for a bit, looking a wee bit drunk to anyone who'd happen to look upon him. By the time he came to his senses, he was in a small town he didn't know. "Huh... where am I?" He asked, looking around for a moment. He saw a convinience store, a school, a warehouse, a hardware store, and in the distance his modeling company. "Oh... yeah... I guess I've just never seen this place before..." He turned around and walked back, his walking a bit less haphazard this time time. To his dismay, when he came back, there were still quite a few people out. The blue haired girl on the stairs, the blonde girl he had seen talking to some guy he'd never seen, the guy who asked where room 206 was talking to some other random person... "I actually think there's more people now..." he sighed to himself. He walked over to the blue haired girl face down on the stairs and said, "Man, you really don't do well when it comes to stairs, huh?"

@TheAnimeRabbit

Vasanta Doris

Vas stumbled around for a bit, looking a wee bit drunk to anyone who'd happen to look upon him. By the time he came to his senses, he was in a small town he didn't know. "Huh... where am I?" He asked, looking around for a moment. He saw a convinience store, a school, a warehouse, a hardware store, and in the distance his modeling company. "Oh... yeah... I guess I've just never seen this place before..." He turned around and walked back, his walking a bit less haphazard this time time. To his dismay, when he came back, there were still quite a few people out. The blue haired girl on the stairs, the blonde girl he had seen talking to some guy he'd never seen, the guy who asked where room 206 was talking to some other random person... "I actually think there's more people now..." he sighed to himself. He walked over to the blue haired girl face down on the stairs and said, "Man, you really don't do well when it comes to stairs, huh?"

@TheAnimeRabbit

"Sh-shuddup we dident have stairs back home im not used to them... B-baka!" Said yui defensively. She then stood up looking at him.

She looked at him worryed "Nothings broken right?....." she asked the worry in her voice.

He chuckled just a little gently patting her head. "Don't worry. No broken bones or stuff." He said to her as they got to his apartment and he pulled out his keys to open the door

Vasanta Doris

"They're not that complicated, dear..." He said, stepping up and down the first step. "You just move your legs up..."

@TheAnimeRabbit

He chuckled just a little gently patting her head. "Don't worry. No broken bones or stuff." He said to her as they got to his apartment and he pulled out his keys to open the door

Mashiro smiled "thats good....we should get something for your eye"

Yui rolled her eyes "i know....and dont call me dear!" It was obviose yui was getting flustered

Vasanta Doris

"Hm... I'm afraid I call everyone dear... I suppose I could call you jackass, if you'd prefer that?" Vas said, looking at his fingernails.

@TheAnimeRabbit

Jonas Reynolds

Stopping himself from rolling his eyes, Jonas followed the man upstairs. 

"I was only curious, we seem to have a fair amount of Japanese neighbors." he shrugged.

"Almost a couple months now. Not too long, really." he replied. "What about you?" 

@Helpful Little One

Mashiro smiled "thats good....we should get something for your eye"

Yui rolled her eyes "i know....and dont call me dear!" It was obviose yui was getting flustered

"I have some ice packs inside." He told her as he unlocked his door and opened it before stepping out of the way. Knowing she would most likely want to come in he waited for her to go in first

Vasanta Doris

"Hm... I'm afraid I call everyone dear... I suppose I could call you jackass, if you'd prefer that?" Vas said, looking at his fingernails.

@TheAnimeRabbit

"I have some ice packs inside." He told her as he unlocked his door and opened it before stepping out of the way. Knowing she would most likely want to come in he waited for her to go in first

"Oh okay" said mashiro with a smile walking in. "So whats it like?"

Yui rolled her eyes "if you call me jackass i get to call you snob deal?"

"Oh okay" said mashiro with a smile walking in. "So whats it like?"

Yui rolled her eyes "if you call me jackass i get to call you snob deal?"

"What's what like?" He asked as he walked in after her immediately dropping his bags by the door and closing the door before walking into the kitchen and pulling an ice pack from the freezer and gently placing it to his eye as he walked into the living room

IMG_1957.JPG

looking to see were mashi was

"What's what like?" He asked as he walked in after her immediately dropping his bags by the door and closing the door before walking into the kitchen and pulling an ice pack from the freezer and gently placing it to his eye as he walked into the living room

View attachment 234546

looking to see were mashi was

Vasanta Doris

Vas laughed at her request. "Well, I do suppose that's fair... besides, I'm used to it." He shrugged as he said this.

@TheAnimeRabbit

"Having everyone watch you everywhere" replied mashiro following him into the living room. she was quite shy so people watching her ofen made her freeze.

"oh.... Well thats not going to be fun then if your used to it" said yui with a shrug she was starting to think this guy wasent as bad as she thought.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jonas Reynolds

Stopping himself from rolling his eyes, Jonas followed the man upstairs. 

"I was only curious, we seem to have a fair amount of Japanese neighbors." he shrugged.

"Almost a couple months now. Not too long, really." he replied. "What about you?" 

@Helpful Little One

"This is day one for me as you can tell by the baggage im carrying" Kai said just as they passed the first floor and went on to the second. "I finished university last year so i decided that I would move out of my moms house. This was the first place i could find that could fit my needs." They reached the second floor and Kai looked around for his apartment and found it down the hallway. " There it is. Home sweet home, thanks for the help if you need anything you know where i live." Kai said and took the bag that jonas had been carrying for him.

Jonas Reynolds

Jonas followed Kai, absentmindedly nodding at what he had to say. As they reached his door, he handed Kai his bag and smiled. "No problem, just doing my duty as a good Samaritan. If you ever need my help, I'm downstairs. 122." He offered, rubbing the back of his neck. "So, uh, nice talking to you, Kai." He said, standing awkwardly in front of the man's door.

@Helpful Little One

"Having everyone watch you everywhere" replied mashiro following him into the living room. she was quite shy so people watching her ofen made her freeze.

"oh.... Well thats not going to be fun then if your used to it" said yui with a shrug she was starting to think this guy wasent as bad as she thought.

He chuckled as he sat down on the couch speaking to her. "Eh it's not all bad. But you tend to just ignore it. Imagine no ones even there. In a way though it's kinda surreal." He explained to her as he looked to her with his one uncovered eye while turning the tv on

Vasanta Doris

"Well, most people think I'm pompous, an ass, rude, pretentious... I can see why," Vas laughed. "And I know I am... sometimes." He stopped himself from explaining what he meant by 'sometimes'.

He chuckled as he sat down on the couch speaking to her. "Eh it's not all bad. But you tend to just ignore it. Imagine no ones even there. In a way though it's kinda surreal." He explained to her as he looked to her with his one uncovered eye while turning the tv on

Vasanta Doris

"Well, most people think I'm pompous, an ass, rude, pretentious... I can see why," Vas laughed. "And I know I am... sometimes." He stopped himself from explaining what he meant by 'sometimes'.

Mashiro smiled at him "Can i go with you next time ?  Pleeeassseeee" she said doing her puppy dog eyes 

"Same i just....nevermind" said yui quickly "i should probably go now...."

Mashiro smiled at him "Can i go with you next time ?  Pleeeassseeee" she said doing her puppy dog eyes 

"Same i just....nevermind" said yui quickly "i should probably go now...."

He chuckled at her. "Don't you have school?" He asked her knowing the answer would be yes. "If you don't have school or if you can get off it then sure you can come." He said to her

He chuckled at her. "Don't you have school?" He asked her knowing the answer would be yes. "If you don't have school or if you can get off it then sure you can come." He said to her

"Hmm ill try get it off" she said looking at him with a smile before putting her hand up the the ice pack "its melting"

Kai slipped his hand through the groceries bag so that he coud reach into his pocket to retrieve the key as he said goodbye to jonas. When jonas had left Kai entered the fully furnashed apartment that was going to be his new home. Kai put the box of clothing down on the dark brown, wooden coffee table and did the same with his backpack and grocery bag. He sighed of exaustion and slouched down onto the suade light grey couch and with no effort at all went to sleep right there.

Vasanta Doris

"Of course de-... Of course. I should probably be going somewhere...probably. Dunno," Vas said, shrugging. "Well... later." He walked off towards his modeling company, not sure where to go still.

@TheAnimeRabbit

"Well yeah. It's not gonna stay frozen forever." He said to her as he still held it to his eye while looking at her 

Vasanta Doris

"Of course de-... Of course. I should probably be going somewhere...probably. Dunno," Vas said, shrugging. "Well... later." He walked off towards his modeling company, not sure where to go still.

@TheAnimeRabbit

"...Hmmm it'd be cool if that were a thing...never melting ice..."said mashiro her imagination running wild.

"Bye Dearie" joked yui before running off down a side ally towards a kick boxing class room.

Vasanta Doris

Vas looked back at her and blinked as she ran off. "Dearie... I can only hope I'm not having an impression on her. That'd be terrible for any party involved," Vas laughed, before continuing his walk to the studio. He stopped at the end of the parking lot, looking around. "Huh... why am I trying to go there anyways? No point..." He walked back to his room and laid down on the couch, staring straight up at the ceiling, neglecting to close the door(Probably a bad idea on his part, but he'd probably confuse the hell out of an intruder and make them leave.) 

Besides, he didn't have much to steal anyways.

72EACDB9-2C0B-4612-8DA6-3A1A51BF8C89-1020-0000014A5E1AAF66_tmp.jpg

"...Hmmm it'd be cool if that were a thing...never melting ice..."said mashiro her imagination running wild.

"Bye Dearie" joked yui before running off down a side ally towards a kick boxing class room.

He chuckled nodding. "Yeah it would be." He said to her as he relaxed on the couch. "You know you don't have to stand there you know. You can sit down." He said to her

Users who are viewing this thread

Back