• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern A Day in the life of ?

"oh um okay"said mashiro sitting next to him smiling.

Yui walking tinot the class said hi to the teacher a 1/2 and hour later she left with the teacher the teacher had a bloody nose. Yui then ran to singing class.

He chuckled nodding. "Yeah it would be." He said to her as he relaxed on the couch. "You know you don't have to stand there you know. You can sit down." He said to her

Vasanta Doris

Vas looked back at her and blinked as she ran off. "Dearie... I can only hope I'm not having an impression on her. That'd be terrible for any party involved," Vas laughed, before continuing his walk to the studio. He stopped at the end of the parking lot, looking around. "Huh... why am I trying to go there anyways? No point..." He walked back to his room and laid down on the couch, staring straight up at the ceiling, neglecting to close the door(Probably a bad idea on his part, but he'd probably confuse the hell out of an intruder and make them leave.) 

Besides, he didn't have much to steal anyways.

View attachment 235055

"Im just being Polite" she said feeling her cheeks going red "besides its so tidy i wouldednt want to mess it up" she said to him trying to cover up her red cheeks

Ethan looked at her and smiled a little gently reaching over and rubbing her head playfully as he chuckled. "You always act like this is your first time here." He said to her

@TheAnimeRabbit

"Im just being Polite" she said feeling her cheeks going red "besides its so tidy i wouldednt want to mess it up" she said to him trying to cover up her red cheeks

"It's only tidy because I haven't been home." He said with a chuckle. "Hell this place is practically yours with how much you come up here." He said to not noticing her blush

Mashiro giggled "Atleast its not like mine its so messy its hard to walk" she rubbed the back of her head "where did you stay while you were gone?"

"It's only tidy because I haven't been home." He said with a chuckle. "Hell this place is practically yours with how much you come up here." He said to not noticing her blush

"Wow fancy" she said with a smile "do you want to watch something?" She asked worryed he just wanted to watch somthing an her blabbering was annoying.

"Yeah that sounds nice. I think I might go change into something more comfy if you don't mind. Here pick something and I'll be back." He said to her as he handed her the remote and went off to go change 

"Okay" Mashiro flicked through channels and got stuck between The walking dead (season 1) and danganronpa "hmmmm"

"Yeah that sounds nice. I think I might go change into something more comfy if you don't mind. Here pick something and I'll be back." He said to her as he handed her the remote and went off to go change 

Vasanta Doris

Vas sat on his couch for a good 30 minutes, talking with himself. He finally looked around for a moment, realizing how odd his situation was. He looked around for another minute or two, before looking at a clock in the other room. "...I'm supposed to be at school... huh..." He got up and changed clothes, putting away the clothes he had on for modeling, and put on his usual brown and white jacket, brown vest, etc.(The clothing you saw in his CS.). He walked out and looked around for a second. "Uh... I think it's that way..." He said, pointing to where the school obviously was. He started his trek over there, while most of his teachers were probably assuming(And correctly assuming) what had happened.

"Gah! Again?" Kai woke up from the nightmare that he usually had and cleaned out his eyes then checked his watch. "No damn it im late!" Kai grabbed his packpack and ran to the room that was going to be his office, took the wifi router out of his bag and placed it on the desk that came with the appartment. he grabbed the plug and inserted it into the wall next to the desk and inserted the data sim that he brought with him. While that was setting up he quickly grabbed his laptop from his backpack and put it in the desk. Then he took the charger cable plugged it in and grabbed his headphones. Kai quickly switched on his laptop and once it was on he quickly entered theam speak that him and his friends always had reserved for their game. "Hey guys sorry im late i just moved in and took a nap. What did I miss?" he joined the game and continued to play for hours after that.

"I cant decide on what to watch" she said defeted handing him the remote "i dont really know any good ones"

"Well walking dead is good. Or we can watch a movie. I have a ton." He said to her as he relaxed into the couch gently pressing the ice pack to his eye once more

"Oh i dont mind you choose you should its your first day back" she said smiling at him "has your eye swelled?"

"Well walking dead is good. Or we can watch a movie. I have a ton." He said to her as he relaxed into the couch gently pressing the ice pack to his eye once more

"Oh i dont mind you choose you should its your first day back" she said smiling at him "has your eye swelled?"

"Yeah but that was while I was on my way back." He said to her as he continued to hold the ice pack to his eye while he chose the first lord of the rings movie

Vasanta Doris

Vas walked into the school, only to be immediately chastised as he usually was for being late. He managed to talk himself out of a punishment... again. He went ahead and walked to his class(Acting, of course. He's a natural at it!), in which he and his instructor immediately started joking about how he was always late.

Yui walkied into school she was allowed to be late because she had talked to the teacher and often skipped first class. She walked to her locker thinking she might of been the latesed she had ever been slowly taking her books out for the next two classes.

Vasanta Doris

Vas walked into the school, only to be immediately chastised as he usually was for being late. He managed to talk himself out of a punishment... again. He went ahead and walked to his class(Acting, of course. He's a natural at it!), in which he and his instructor immediately started joking about how he was always late.

Vasanta Doris

Vasanta looked up at the sound of the bell, ringing in the end of the period. "Man, I came in pretty late, huh?" Vas said, looking at the teacher. The acting instructor just shook his head at him and told him he'd have to make up what he'd missed that class. "Don't you say that every day?" Vasanta asked, grinning as he walked out. He saw the blue haired girl again in the hall, at her locker. It appeared as if she had just arrived, her bag still with her. He walked up to her and said, "You're later than me, dear. That's quite an accomplishment. Try not to drop your books, hm?"

@TheAnimeRabbit

Yui smirked at him "I have a reason and i diddent  drop my books my bag ripped why were you in late gettin caked up for a model shoot hm?"

Vasanta Doris

Vasanta looked up at the sound of the bell, ringing in the end of the period. "Man, I came in pretty late, huh?" Vas said, looking at the teacher. The acting instructor just shook his head at him and told him he'd have to make up what he'd missed that class. "Don't you say that every day?" Vasanta asked, grinning as he walked out. He saw the blue haired girl again in the hall, at her locker. It appeared as if she had just arrived, her bag still with her. He walked up to her and said, "You're later than me, dear. That's quite an accomplishment. Try not to drop your books, hm?"

@TheAnimeRabbit

Vasanta Doris

"The opposite, actually. I shouldn't have been wearing those clothes anyways... Still kept the makeup though on. Always have to stick with the makeup," Vas giggled.

@TheAnimeRabbit

Vasanta Doris

"Eh. You get used to it if you've been having to have it on for as long of periods of time as I have," Vasanta said, shrugging. "Besides, I don't think anyone even knows what I look like without it. I almost always have some on."

@TheAnimeRabbit

Users who are viewing this thread

Back