• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern A Day in the life of ?

"Babe, come on..." Rebecca sighed again, Chelsea at it again, whizzing around all of the apartments with her.
"Not until we've met everyone, baby".

"What was that?" He asked asked as he looked around
Both Rebecca and Chelsea heard it too, jumping and looking around, Rebecca squinting. "Chels, I don't like this..." Rebecca whispered, gripping her hand.
"Don't worry, I'll protect you". Chelsea meant it. Frequent football matches and tryouts have kept her in great shape, a little on the muscular side.

Both Rebecca and Chelsea heard it too, jumping and looking around, Rebecca squinting. "Chels, I don't like this..." Rebecca whispered, gripping her hand.
"Don't worry, I'll protect you". Chelsea meant it. Frequent football matches and tryouts have kept her in great shape, a little on the muscular side.
"I dont know" she replied moving her arm around his hiding her face in his shoulder having flashbacks to what happened in her apartment.
"Come on." He said softly as he took her hand and started for where the scream came from

"The scream? Yes. Although we didn't cause it, we were just greeting our neighbours..." Chelsea started before Rebecca cut her off.
"She made me come".
"Whatever gave you that idea"? Chelsea giggled, waving to the girl beside the guy.

Drake gently grabbed her hand to keep her calm as he spoke. "Well then I guess we need to find out who made that scream." He said as he looked around

Chelsea nodded quickly. "I'm Chelsea, by the way. And this is my girlfriend..."
"...Rebecca" Rebecca finished her sentence off, chuckling softly.

Drake gently grabbed her hand to keep her calm as he spoke. "Well then I guess we need to find out who made that scream." He said as he looked around

Chelsea nodded quickly. "I'm Chelsea, by the way. And this is my girlfriend..."
"...Rebecca" Rebecca finished her sentence off, chuckling softly.
Mashi nodded holding drakes hand "im..masihiro" she said quitly the only person she was loud around was drake.

Joseph and his mom pulled into the apartment parking lot. as soon as his mom pulled the moving van to a stop Joseph hopped out and stretched. His back popped in multiple places. "Hey mom do you want me to go get the unlock the door, or do you want me to start unloading boxes??"

She ended up just shaking her head, and smiled. "No baby you can go swimming if you want. I know how you have been sitting in the car for the last 7 hours."

Joseph just smiled, and ran to his mom. He kisses her cheek, and grabbed his phone. Joseph ran through the building until he found the pool. When Joseph saw the water he ripped his shirt off, and threw his phone on his shirt. He then dove into the water, and swam to the bottom. Joseph then resurfaced to get some air.

Anyone Anyone who will reply (I hope there is a pool XD)

Joseph and his mom pulled into the apartment parking lot. as soon as his mom pulled the moving van to a stop Joseph hopped out and stretched. His back popped in multiple places. "Hey mom do you want me to go get the unlock the door, or do you want me to start unloading boxes??"

She ended up just shaking her head, and smiled. "No baby you can go swimming if you want. I know how you have been sitting in the car for the last 7 hours."

Joseph just smiled, and ran to his mom. He kisses her cheek, and grabbed his phone. Joseph ran through the building until he found the pool. When Joseph saw the water he ripped his shirt off, and threw his phone on his shirt. He then dove into the water, and swam to the bottom. Joseph then resurfaced to get some air.

Rebecca finally managed to get her glasses back from Chelsea, slipping them on, both girls hearing a splash come from nearby.

Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving
"Aww, what a great name" Chelsea cooed, stroking Rebecca's hand. "If you don't mind me asking, are you both together? If not, then that's cool".

mashi nodded shyly before turning on the direction of the splash "huh"

Drake also looked to the pool area with curiosity. "Well..... wanna go swimming mashi?" He asked softly as he held her close

"Swimming? Well, shoot, count me in. Babe..." Chelsea faced her girlfriend. "... are you coming with us"? Rebecca shook her head quickly.
"It was lovely meeting you all but I'm really tired and I have to be up early tomorrow, so I'll have to pass".
"Okay, baby, rest well. I love you". Chelsea gave her a quick kiss, Rebecca kissing her back before Rebecca headed back inside.

TheAnimeRabbit TheAnimeRabbit Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving Prince of Corruption Prince of Corruption

"Swimming? Well, shoot, count me in. Babe..." Chelsea faced her girlfriend. "... are you coming with us"? Rebecca shook her head quickly.
"It was lovely meeting you all but I'm really tired and I have to be up early tomorrow, so I'll have to pass".
"Okay, baby, rest well. I love you". Chelsea gave her a quick kiss, Rebecca kissing her back before Rebecca headed back inside.

TheAnimeRabbit TheAnimeRabbit Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving Prince of Corruption Prince of Corruption
"Sure" she said with a smile as she turned to face the pool
"Alright then. Come on lets go get changed before we come back alright." Drake said to mashi with a smile

Users who are viewing this thread

Back