• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern A Day in the life of ?

Both getting out of Rebecca's car, Chelsea and Rebecca haul their luggage out of the boot and lock up the car. It was their first day in this new apartment building, they just moved in. Together. "Top floor" Rebecca recited, double checking her pockets for the key, her glasses sliding down her face a little. They were both tired already from the long drive and the packing. "I'll carry them, babe, you look more exhausted than I do" Chelsea stated with a smile, taking Rebecca's suitcase without hesitation. "Thanks, love, although I'm not that tired" Rebecca said, holding back a yawn. Chelsea stroked her cheek. "Hey, that doesn't mean you're not beautiful. Come here..." Chelsea held Rebecca's head with her free hand, Rebecca leaning in, their lips meeting and melting into each other. They continue to kiss for a few seconds, only pulling away when they hear a few harsh comments from people walking past. "Come on, my love, we'll continue once we're inside" Chelsea cooed, hauling the suitcases over her back, her muscles boldly showing. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Drake smiled more and stayed with her for a while. After about an hour though he looked down at her and pressed his lips to her forehead. "I hate to do it but we gotta get up." He said softly

"Okay..." She mumbled getting up "i heared a couple newbies are moving in " she said with a shrug "hopefully there not scary" she said with a laugh 

With a grunt, Chelsea set their suitcases down by the now unlocked door. Rebecca closed the door behind them. Both looking around, Chelsea smiled. "It's perfect. I can't believe it". She felt Rebecca wrap her arms around her waist from behind. 

"We've been together for two years and now we're moved in" she whispered into Chelsea's ear, giggling softly. 

"I know. And there's no one else I'd love to share this apartment with" Chelsea cooed, Rebecca nuzzling her shoulder, Chelsea taking one of her hands and kissing it softly. 

"Let's unpack, baby, then we can have some fun..." Rebecca giggled, letting Chelsea go and adjusting her glasses. Chelsea nodded, after giving her girlfriend a quick kiss.

"Yeah there new to the building" she said nuzzling into his chest cutely

"Hmmm we will have to say hi then." He said to her as he gave her one last tight squeeze before he let go of her and got up with a small groan of pain. His body was still very much sore from the last fight but he was recovering which was good

"Hmmm we will have to say hi then." He said to her as he gave her one last tight squeeze before he let go of her and got up with a small groan of pain. His body was still very much sore from the last fight but he was recovering which was good

Mashiro jumped up "okay but you can do the talking" she said as she was very shy around new people and even if she did talk to them she would mess up her words massively.

A strange but familiar man drives up to the building in a black sedan. After a long day of teaching he hopes to find solace in his spiders and wife. His tired mope is immediately halted and followed by an annoyed sigh when he sees an atypical car parked near the entrance. Mumbling he heads to the door hoping not to discover the new neighbor or neighbors.

Rebecca finished hanging her posters up on their bedroom wall, Chelsea setting her treasured football beside the nightstand. She gave Rebecca a kiss. "It's our room. Our bed" Chelsea giggled happily, finally satisfied with the place. 

"And we're gonna do a lot of things on this bed..." Rebecca hinted, sliding a hand down her chest. Chelsea giggled loudly, moving Rebecca's hand away. 

"Later, babe, we should say hi to our fellow apartment neighbours" Chelsea suggested, being a social butterfly. Rebecca seemed hesitant.

"But, baby, I wanna lie down with you. Just us. No bullshit from anyone. I will be working all day tomorrow and be too tired afterwards". 

Chelsea got closer to her, leaning in. Rebecca did so too, thinking she was going to give her another kiss but felt her glasses being taken off her face, her vision now blurry. 

"Chelsea"?! 

Chelsea giggled and pocketed the glasses, holding Rebecca's hand. 

"If you want them back, you'll come with me and greet everyone" Chelsea teased gently. 

"Baby, give me back my glasses..."

"Mmm... nope. Only if you come with me". 

Rebecca sighed and nodded, Chelsea squealing and guiding her out with her. 

Mr. Gearman was walking up the stairs when he heard the squeal. Tilting his head upward then down a gust of breath left his mouth. Annoyed he mumbled; "I hope that squirrel isn't on my floor." 

"Babe..." Rebecca sighed as Chelsea had already dragged her to a few of the other apartments, introducing themselves, Rebecca giving her best smile, trying not to squint. 

TIME: 8:30 AM

Ryuji had already moved in during the night. He didn't want anyone to come bug him, he was VERY pooped that night. He didn't get ANY sleep the night before. His dog was barking the WHOLE night. Oh, of course, how is he keeping the dog? He was trying to get him to be quiet and doesn't let him roam free in his apartment. The other night were his final indoor barks. You wanna learn about his dog? It's a Kishu Ken! He didn't know what breed to get so, he just decided to pick a random one and.... KISHU KEN! Hoorah! I'll have a picture of it at the end for you questioners. Anyways, back to the story. He arrived, 8:30 AM, with a few groceries. Just some dog food and extra food. This would be his first day at the apartment. When he finally got to his floor, his door was flung open. "GINGER!" he called. Who's Ginger? Why, his dog of course! He dropped his dog food bag and ran to his room, not caring that the groceries were just rolled off of a stair case and down 2 stories. Ginger was nowhere around, but then he realized, his bedroom door was closed. He sighed, but went to his room to check. He kept Ginger in his bedroom when he's gone. She was there, so he hugged her and went to the kitchen. A raccoon! It was licking out his spices he left on the counter. Ryuji ran to his room and got a baseball bat. He sneaked into the kitchen and pushed the raccoon out with the bat. "LEAVE! LEAVE!" He got the 'coon out and threw his spices away. He ran out of his apartment, closing the door behind him, to go after the dog food.

Ginger, The Kishu Ken

/monthly_2017_02/11849831_977263432324017_1455985379_n.jpg.b8bc7ae5fa01bf0ebb08b5a60b646791.jpg

Attachments

• 11849831_977263432324017_1455985379_n.jpg
    11849831_977263432324017_1455985379_n.jpg
    14.6 KB · Views: 1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back