• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings a dark && fluffy partner search yeehaw ★ open

mother of sorrows

𝑟𝑒𝑝𝑢𝑙𝑠𝑖𝑣𝑒 𝑝𝑜𝑤𝑒𝑟 𝑜𝑓 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑤𝑜𝑟𝑚.

★ ☆ ★ welcome !

heya guys!! i'm malks, i'm 18 and i review vines for a living. i suddenly got some cravings for a few specific plots, so i decided to make a search thread for them! :^) as for these ideas, they're meant to be more dark, with heavy themes and lots of hurt feelings, but also dumbassery and shenanigans.
before we jump in, here's what to expect;;
  • it usually takes me a few days to reply, so please keep that in mind
  • i write 2-3 paragraphs minimum, but sometimes i write whole novels
  • no one-liners, please!
  • i'm very ditch friendly cx
  • i love ooc chatting, so if i find a vine/meme that reminds me of your chara, i WILL send it to you
  • please... plot with me! nothing makes me lose interest faster than me having to throw in all the ideas :'')
  • i would prefer these to be mxm or fxf! while i do like mxf, i have a fair number of those already so i would like some gays doing crime i'm sORRY
here are some plots i have in mind!

we'll hear the dead people talk

___

muse a was in an accident which caused them to get bad head injuries. after being comatose for some time, they finally wake up; only to find they can... see things. flashes of something just beyond their vision, but it always disappears when they look at it. after a while, it gets worse. their nightmares are so bad they can barely sleep at night and the brief flashes turn into full-on figures, leering at them from the corner of their eye. after consulting a doctor, the things they see are just attributed to be hallucinations from stress. however, after a particularily bad episode, muse a becomes terrified that perhaps it's not just in their mind. with no where else to turn, they decide to pay muse b a visit.

muse b has been able to see supernatural beings since childhood and have learned how to communicate with them, how to work with them. some are pleasant, some just lost and some... not so friendly. the beings followed them whenever they went and as they grew up, muse b decided to become an exorcist/ghost hunter; it didn't matter if the beings just had trouble passing on or terrorized a family, muse b were there to help. they had their own share of malovelent beings, but nothing could prepare them for the sudden onset of unexplainable events have been happening. murders, possessions, strange happenings; nobody knows how to make of them. the beings have been acting skittish, nervous, and muse b has a suspicion there's more at play here than meets the eye. they are determined to get to the bottom of this; with muse a's help, they decide to investigate.

ok so basically? i want creepy ghosts, man.... these two would basically run around exocising these beings while tryin to figure out what's been going on :^) i would love it if muse b is just like ''let's go summon some evil ghosts : - )) it will be fun!'' while muse a is forever internally screaming jsahdajwan
taken for now, sorry!!
in the red light you looked like death

___

muse a is a criminal who owes a gang a huge amount of money; and they have no ways of repaying it. in an attempt to gain money, they decide to hold an imporant politician hostage and ransom them. things don't go so smooth, however; when they go to a public place where the politician was supposed to appear at, they grab the wrong person. muse b was at the wrong place at the wrong time and was mistaken to be the politician. while they are escaping the scene, muse b explains that muse a has kidnapped the wrong person. shocked-pikachu.jpg ensues, but it's too late to turn back now. the police are hot on their trails... and so is the gang.

muse a can't let muse b go now and they're both forced on the run, hiding across the country while trying to figure out a way out of this mess. it would be awesome if muse b turns into muse a's hesitant crime sidekick and helps them do crimes :'')
taken for now, sorry!!
560526you've... changed, you know?

___

muse a and muse b used to be best friends, long ago. they were partners in justice (or crime?) and the occasional shenanigans, young and carefree. there was hardly a time they weren't seen together. it seemed as if nothing could break their bond; until it did. muse a, in a moment of weakness and youthful foolishness, betrayed muse b for their own gain. hurt to the core, muse b decides to leave their life here behind and disappears who knows where.
years have passed. muse a and b meet each other again by chance; muse a deeply regrets their mistake and wants to reconcile with their old friend - while muse b has been harboring a bitter grudge these past years.
muse a tries to make things right and muse b seems open to the idea; but what muse a doesn't know is that muse b is secretly out for blood and is planning their revenge.

ok so,, i'd like there to be lots of old hurt and feelings coming up?? maybe muse b could have conflicted feelings since on one hand, they want to get revenge but also, they're starting to remember why they were such good friends in the first place and muse a might deal with lots of guilt :'') but yeah! these two could have been policemen partners, superheroes, etc! there are many ways this one can go!
561093it takes a monster to kill a monster

___

muse a and b are both dangerous assassins in their own right. they both work for the same assassin organisation and complete their jobs well, everytime. a person would think these two would be good partners. and they would be, except for a small fact; they absolutely can't stand each other. it's almost impossible for these two to be in a room together without going at each other's throats. their boss, however, is tired of these two squabbling like children and has decided to punish them; muse a and b will have to work together on jobs until the boss decides it's enough. what could possibly go wrong?

ok. i NEED some assassins who could kill a person in 50 ways with their bare hands arguing like little kids?? these two would basically fly around the globe, completing jobs together or, well, trying to :'')
570790crooked grins and sly hands
___

wip

i'll add more as i make them!

Last edited:
The criminal plot sounds right up my alley, I'm super interested

aah i'll totally send you guys a pm when i come home!! + added a plot whee

oooh, I love your dark ghostbusters prompt. I'm very interested! ^^

Supes interested on the third one! Gotta add some good narrative drama!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back