• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings A dark Dystopia closed

Welcome to the Wasteland.
In the near future the earth's atmosphere has become so weakened heat has destroyed most of the life on the planet and dried up 70 percent of the water.
In order to save the species scientists developed an artificial magnetosphere and atmosphere that could only cover half the planet. A war was waged for the artificial atmosphere over half the earth. The trouble with the artificial atmosphere is that no electricity can work within the atmosphere making modern transportation useless forcing people to go back to animal transportation.

Since then society has crumbled and humans have reverted to a old west mentality.
So saddle up wastelanders and make sure you have plenty ammo because bullets are the only thing the wasteland respect.

Wynter is a legend across the wasteland. Feared and respected by the cannibals. Hated and hunted by the bandits. Wynter comes back to his small decrepit farmhouse ruin where he lived with his family to find that it had been burnt down and all his family except for his daughter had been brutally murdered. His daughter kidnapped. He heads into Old Tree Settlement where his ambushed but a band of bandits.
Then a stranger walks into Hangman Saloon at Old Tree Settlement looking for Wynter wanting become his apprentice bandit hunter.

There Will be Blood!
I would like all those who read this to know it is meant to be a dark long term rp.
This is your trigger warning.

there will be violence, cannibals, death and great injustice in the wasteland be prepared to see sun bleached skeletons. Dancing in the sand.

You have been warned

Other than that. I am pretty friendly open to ideas and always willing to try something new.
PM me if you have an idea or you are interested.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back