• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern A Cup of Secret Love(Milido&BloodWolf)

Milo Miller

Milo looked at him like he was crazy, "Pay me? No no, don't pay me." He giggled like a child, "It's free. Lover's discount, and I'll send you my schedule." He said taking another photo of him. He looked at Jaxon and moved his face a bit towards himself and then his arms, "Alright.." He said and took another picture. "Like a model.." He said admiring the photo, "I'll get my graphic designers to edit some words in maybe a little touch here and there, and I'll come to the company." He said and thought for a bit, "I will hmm... I'll look around when I visit and come back with what I think is good props." He'd get another piece of donut and look at the time, "Does that sound great?"

Jaxon Carter
Jaxon blushed slightly, "I would rather pay you, though I like the idea of a lover's discount. I do like keeping things professional when it comes to the company. Besides..." He frowned slightly, "If my mother got her hands on anything fishy about it she'd dive into it to try and force me to obey her. That could also put you at risk and I would never want that." He nodded though, "It sounds great. Just let me know what works for you." His phone began to ring and he glanced at it, his frown deepened and he hit end on the call before it could ring anymore. "Speak of the witch in question and she'll instantly call. Probably wondering why I never showed up to the blind date she scheduled." He said with a slight smirk, trying to keep things lighthearted and not let the heavy weight of his mother weigh him down.​

Milo Miller

He smiled and nodded, "Alright that sounds.." He was interrupted by the call, he'd giggle softly at the comment and got a waiter to get him another drink, coffee, he looked at his phone, his father was texting him he didn't answer as he was busy with Jaxon. Milo drank a sip of his coffee and smile at the warmth of the coffee. He'd look down at the donuts, "Hmm." He put a piece of donut in his coffee and tasted it hesitantly. It was good, surprisingly. He did it with the rest of the donuts and drank the rest of his coffee, "Is everything okay?" He mouthed.​

Jaxon Carter
He sighed, "It will be. I can handle her like I always do." Which really meant if he didn't watch his mother closely he'd end up getting slapped across the face. There had been several times she had actually hit him since he'd gotten old enough to defend himself. All moments had been to either protect someone or simply because he was lost in thought. Still though with each hit his mother thought she won something. He set his phone on the table, "Don't worry about it. She can't so easily bully me anymore." He reached across the table resting a hand over Milos, "But this is also why I asked to keep our relationship quiet for now. I could care less if the entire world found out I'm gay. But I don't want my mother to sink her claws into you. Especially when I'm about to be so busy taking on business transfers." His phone began to ring again and he was about to be mad but the name that flashed across the screen was Detective Rein. "Crap...I have to take this...." He said standing up and grabbing his phone, "Hello Detective..." Jaxon said before waving towards Erica who nodded to him as he stepped outside.

Erica Beckley
She watched as Jaxon rushed outside leaving his handsome date alone. There were only a few people in the cafe and they were all settled. She made her way over to Milo, sitting down in Jaxon's seat with a smirk, "So you are the cutie Jaxon was drunkenly talking to me about. Don't worry, your relationship is safe with me. Jaxon has helped me out a great deal, he's like a brother to me. Which why he waved for me to come over, he's probably afraid you might get bored and decide to leave while he's on the phone. Though..." Her smirk seemed to grow, "I doubt you would unless you had business of your own to attend to."

Milo Miller

He nodded, "Ah, I have a few more hours before I go anywhere. And his mother, sorry if I am not allowed to say this, sounds like a bitch." He said and his eyes softened, "I understand him in a way..." Milo said picking his phone up and looking at the photos he took of Jaxon, he put the cup of coffee down and got a call from his father, "Shoot." He didn't answer nor hung up, "I thought I had my phone on do not disturb..." He said putting it on Do Not Disturb. Milo looked out the window and sat back, "Your name's Erica? Right?" He said covering his mouth.​

Erica Beckley
Erica smiled, "You would indeed be correct his mother is a bitch. I'm sure Jax would have a few other choice words for her as well. But, yes, Erica Beckley at your service!" She rested her chin between her hands as she stared at Milo, "He told me you were a looker, but he didn't tell me you were adorable. Along with the girl who showed up a few minutes ago! Good genes must run in your family. Oh and a heads up, Jax is a sweet boy, but if he ever and I mean ever seems to give you the cold shoulder, there is a reason for it...so try not to take it to heart." She glanced towards him, her smile fading slightly, "He is going through a lot right now...I really do hope you can be there to support him better than I can. Having someone to depend on is much better than a simple shoulder to cry on. Also, if you ever need someone to talk to and you can't reach him, you can contact me. I'll always open this place up for my special guests." She said sliding him a card, with a number on it. "Only if you ever feel like you just need someone to consult...or just a drinking buddy. I have my own secret stash and two rooms upstairs."

Jaxon Carter
He was on the phone for a while longer, visibly distressed and angered as he ran a hand over his face.​

Milo Miller [center
Milo looked at her and nodded at every word, "I understand.. Oh? Good genes? I don't know about that." He laughed and smiled, "Jaxon... Is troubled with a lot of things..." He thinks for the next words to say, "I wouldn't leave him if god told me to." He said and looked at the time, "He just needs someone that will be with him every step, even the ones you can't be there for... Cheer him on like you're his number one fan." he sits back and cover his eyes. "I love him.." He said his face turning bright red. He took his camera out an snapped 3 or 4 of Erica. He put his camera up and rested his chin on his palm.​

Erica Buckley
"Ooh I feel fancy getting my picture taken!" She said with a small laugh, "I'm happy to finally see him happy. As for his number one fan, I'm pretty sure that's your place. I'd never intrude!" She said with another giggle before noticing Jaxon heading back inside. "Alright! I've done my duty!"

Jaxon Carter
He paused as Erica passed him and grabbed her wrist, "If anyone finds out about him and I he could be in danger." He whispered to her. She frowned, "I take it your mother is behind it..." He nodded, "Oh...Jax I'm sorry. I held a small hope..." He sighed, ruffling her hair, "Sort of works out for me...just need to wait for more proof and then bye bye she goes." He glanced towards Milo, "And then I can be free to live my life a bit easier." She nodded, "Just keep me updated, you know if you need a hideaway I got you covered. Now go back to your date! I don't want you leaving here in a spur mood!" He chuckled, "Okay, okay."

Milo miller

Milo was on his phone and he looked at the pictures, he'd get a message, he went to his messenger and it was from his step-dad, Jack, "How's it going?" He texted. Milo thought for a second and replied, "Good, how about with Maria?" He looked at the time and then at Jaxon, he didn't know everything but the things Jaxon was okay with telling him, "What's wrong?" He said hoping it was good news.​

Jaxon Carter
He sighed as he sat down, "Just...a part of me was hoping my mother wasn't behind all this..." He ran a hand over his face, "It makes taking her down easier, but still she is my mother even though I hold no true affection for her." He shook his head, "Anyways...lets not let this ruin the mood of our date. I don't need you worrying too much about me. But If you see this woman." He pulled up a picture of his mother, she had long black hair and the same eyes as Jaxon. "Stay away from her, and the younger version of her but with blue eyes from our father. My mother will do anything to try and tear me down before I can get her locked up and I want nothing happening to you...ever...even if I end up badly injured trying to protect you. I don't mind as long as you are safe."

Milo Miller

His eyes widened as he listened to his words, "Jaxon.." He couldn't finish what he was going to say because he had got a call. He answered, "Hello... Macy?... Really? I told you to cancel it.." He looked at Jaxon and made a sorry face, "I understand that..." He sighed, "Is she not listening?" He said, frustrated, "Alright, I'll be there..." He looked at the time, "In 10." He said looking at Jaxon and hanging up. "I am so sorry... I have to go, this client..." He said not finishing. He packed his stuff and kissed Jaxon's cheek. He left, sighing.​

Jaxon Carter & Erica Buckley
He was glad to at least get a bit of this off his chest. Not to mention feeling relieved that Milo didn't instantly tell him he couldn't handle something like this. He watched as Milo answered a call and he couldn't help but think they both should have turned their phones off so no one could bother them. But he was sure this call was just as important as his own had been. "It's fine, go take care of what you need to." He said with a soft smile watching Milo dart out the door clearly disappointed their time had together had been ruined. Jaxon sighed as he sat alone, "Was it too much for him?" Erica asked making Jaxon about jump out of his skin. "No...there was an issue with one of his clients." She nodded, "Everything is on the house." "Oh come on Erica." She shook her head, "That guy really loves you Jaxon and I am so happy to see you happy for once. EVERYTHING. IS. ON. THE. HOUSE." Jaxon smiled before standing and giving her a hug, "Thank you." She patted his back, "No problem. That's what friends are for. Now go take care of some matters I know you need to attend to." He nodded, "See you, and thank you again!!!" He said before following Milo's pace and vanishing. She shook her head, "I hope those two can make this work..."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back