• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

A couple of plots here

crackeskel

A few quick things

I'm 18+ I'm not interested in doing anything explicit so It doesn't matter how old you are but I would prefer 16+

I am a female

I play both males and females

I have been rolpelaying for six years and do ask that you have at least three or more years experience and right at least five sentences for each post

Our roleplays will not be on here. They will be offsite. Skype/DIscord/Email

I also have some fandoms that you're welcome to suggest plots for but I only play OCs - no acceptions.

Harry Potter

Asassins Creed****Plot

Pokemon - Plot

Marvel

Doctor Who

Undertale

...there's bound to be more...

PM if interested!

Below are my orignal plots

One

My character died. He can't remember how, or why or when it was, but he suspects that it wasn't an accident. He can't remember anything before he died, so He's sort of just stuck in limbo until he remembers things. He is a serious prankster and he loves to annoy and scare people. One day, however, your character is in a nearly fatal accident and nearly loses their life, resulting in my character being attached to yours by some sort of tether. He can't leave, and your character is stuck with him. As time passes, it seems as though my character isn't as bad as he seems, and they soon become close (as a sibling sort of thing this is not a romance plot) but when your character does get into a relationship, my character can tell that this person is bad news, and any kind of warning he gives your character falls on deaf ears because your character is completely head over heels. But what is it with this new relationship that has my character worried...?

Two

My assassin has been contracted to kill the captain of a ship, your character, but she is caught before she can do the deed. Your character locks them up of course and is surprised to see that it's a woman who had almost overpowered him.

He takes her somewhere to hand her over to the authorities, but as he does so, he is also arrested and is to be hanged for his 'privateering'. She saves him and justifies her action by only saying 'your life is mine' ... and we go on from there?

Three

A war between dragons and humans that have been going on for close to a decade suddenly ends when all the dragons disappear. But have they all really gone?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back