• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy A Couple of Magical Assassins 1X1 [OPEN]

AEONmeteorite

Architect of Worlds
Helper
There are two kingdoms that share a border, but aren't at all kind to one another. Between wars, mischief, propaganda and politics, there are assassins. Ladies, Dukes, Lords, Masters, Kings and Queens, they keep a careful eye out for them. Only the trusted are hired in castles and mansions. Only those who were born and raised in their countries are allowed near the wealthy. After continuous years of butting heads, it is futile to send an assassin, that is, unless, you find one that gets the job done. People with strong titles tend to regularly hire at least one assassin to rid of their enemies, either in their country or the one nearby.

Famous assassins have special names for themselves, codenames, that way no one knows who they are in their day to day life. Codenames become famous among people. Whether through admiration or fear, they are whispered between many ears. My codename and yours are well-known by far, as we both have been hired by royalty, though, we serve different countries.

And, I've been hired to capture you...you've been hired to do the same. No, not kill, why kill an assassin with so many secrets that could be stolen? Now we are both on the hunt, for each other. Who will drag the other to their country? What feelings may form?

∆∆∆​

I am female and would prefer to role play with a male, but if you're female and have a great idea, be sure to message me!

Extra Info:
1. Yes, the world DOES have magic. You can decide whether or not your character uses it or any branch of it, such as potions.
2. This is set in a fantasy world, but this world is on the brink of invention. Train exists here, though other transportation is done by carriage, horseback or by foot. The train should help us get to places faster if need be.
3. Not only can you have magic, you CAN be something different than human. Fairy, nymph, elf, orc if you really want to. (I believe fairies can even be deadly, so don't think that something may seem to feeble to be an assassin.)
4. You get to create your country's name when we do character skeletons. So start thinking about it now!
5. While this post is done in a present-tense likeness, the role play will be done in third person, past-tense.
---If you have any questions, please let me know.

Rules:
1. All rules in RPNation, as you would assume.
2. Please don't godmod. We don't control each other's characters.
3. Do not be overpowered. Please. My character can get hurt, so can yours, that makes it more exciting. I don't know if one of us will be captured or not, but do not make it impossible to injure your character.
4. I prefer minimal cursing. I'm not saying you can't, but I don't want to be blasted by it.
5. NPCs can be controlled by either of us. But, think about the NPCs personality before you/I do. (Yes, you can make NPCs as you see fit, I will follow this rule as well.)
6. Be imaginative.

Once again, for any questions message me or comment down below. Do the same if you're interested. I will message you with further details.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back