• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom A couple of fandom cravings! Come and look!

ReddShark

Trickster
Hi! Thanks for stopping by!

I’m Redd(26F) and I’m looking for a couple of things to RP lately! I write in third person, past tense, and like at least a small paragraph but it doesn’t have to be terribly long. I work a desk job so can hopefully reply a couple times a day! Also, I'm open to writing on here, or Discord.

Of course I like romance in my stuff, who doesn’t? But it doesn’t need to be the main focus if you’re not interested. I’m cool with all pairing types and character persuasions as well. People like who they like, and I’m here for it. I like OC x Cannon, but am open to Cannon x Cannon and OC x OC.

I’m happy to double up and play multiple characters so everyone gets what the want, as long as my partner is willing to do the same of course. (:

I’m also wanting more grit, darkness, twists and turns, good story along with my splash of romance.

Here are a couple of the things I’m most interested in right now:
Gotham** (interested in this the most)
World of Warcraft
My Hero Academia

So, let me know if you’re interested and let’s chat! I’m sure I’d be down for some other stuff along these lines as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back