• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings A couple ideas I've been craving

Chaos The Destroyer

Harbinger of the Wolf
I'm Chaos been roleplaying for some time now, i'd consider myself semi-lit to lit. All i ask from you if you contact me to RP is at least know the difference between they're their and there and you're and your. To me post length doesn't matter, i can go from several paragraphs to a couple lines, i'm fine with anything.
I prefer to do MxF, i strictly play male roles. now that that's out of the way on to plot ideas.

• Humans are a thing of legend, no one knows for sure if they exist. Vampires rule the world they keep the human population as low as they can because humans are the only thing that can kill them. You are a vampire princess and a human hunter, you come across one during the day in a cave. Your only problem is he is different than most. What an happen?
  • There is a statue in the middle of the park, Legend behind the statue is that They were turned to bronze, awaiting their soulmate. It makes for wonderful picture opportunities holding hands and hugging with the statue. It's all fun and games until you try it and fall to the ground with an empty statue podium and a very confused person in your arms.
  • You live in a world where you can't harm your soulmate, so you become a serial killer to find them. (This one has a very large amount of room for brainstorming)

I'm down for anything else as well, just let me know if you have any ideas, PM me if you'd like to do one or have an idea.

There is a statue in the middle of the park, Legend behind the statue is that They were turned to bronze, awaiting their soulmate. It makes for wonderful picture opportunities holding hands and hugging with the statue. It's all fun and games until you try it and fall to the ground with an empty statue podium and a very confused person in your arms.

I think this would be interesting if instead of reviving the bronze person the character finds themselves in a different time just before the person turns to bronze.... if thats not interesting then I dont mind just doing what you have posted...

I think this would be interesting if instead of reviving the bronze person the character finds themselves in a different time just before the person turns to bronze.... if thats not interesting then I dont mind just doing what you have posted...
Message me on Discord or here and so we can talk about it further. I do like that Idea.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back