• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Chance Meeting at Ilex Forest

She didn't know what to do.... and she had a feeling people would have her make decisions."Well..... do we have any other ideas?"

"Well then...… do you wanna go to the life orb?" She said not sure what to do

"well then there we go." She said, then tilted her head. "Where is it?"

"Same place as last time we visited it," replies Balaa.

Malea nods. "I can't imagine it went anywhere on its own."

"Oh yeah.... my bad" She said slightly embarrased but slightly confused still, she headed in what she thought was the right direction.

"Have you met daddy?" She asked practically jumping at the idea.

"I spotted him...or what I thought was him, while wandering the woods yesterday," Malea replies. "He looked like there was something else in his head. Or someone, I should say."

It stung a little when she said this but she chered back up. "I can free him!"

"Wh-what do you mean by that?" asks Balaa anxiously.

As the Ninetales plush speaks, a howling sound can be heard. It's La'ir.

She flinched some when she realized that meant daddy wouldn't be daddy, but headed towards the howl anyway.

Sure enough, in the middle of the field a Lucario can be seen weeping openly. Even from a distance his thoughts are clear -- he hasn't seen or heard from his family in two days.

Needless to say, he's heartbroken.

His relief is palpable. "Danielle! Sweetheart, I'm so glad you're safe!"

He turns to Malea. "Did you hurt her?" So saying, he takes a few strides forward, fangs showing.

"No daddy she helped me, shes nice" She said nuzzling him, hoping he'd cool down.

He does. Instantly.

"Oh...I'm terribly sorry, I just," he begins to tear up again, "I hadn't...heard from my daughter...or my beloved...I was afraid I'd lost them. Danielle -- have you seen your mother?"

"It might be wise to make him forget I existed," whispers Balaa.

"N...no I cant do that to him.... he loves us both.." She thought weakly, And she did her best to tell him of the current situation

La'ir is stunned, but he remains calm.

"So then...we just need to go to the Life Orb and set everything to rights. Well, I'll provide you with safe travels, sweetheart."

Thank you daddy, here hold on a second." She said. "You're mind will connect with but be effected by the dolls, then you are released from my control." She hypnotized him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back