• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Chance Meeting at Ilex Forest

"Well... spiders and ariados are spooky..., and ghost types creep me out."

She thought about it... "I.... I don't like my friends being hurt."

"What do you mean?" She asked, she got sscared isn't that how respond to scary stuff?

"Well.... I get scared." She didn't like this question. "I..... cry sometimes..."

"Yeah... how do we do that?" She inquired, it didn't sound like it was gonna be a pleasant experiance

"Ok" She said, having absolutely no clue what to do. She looks at the plushes. "Do any of you guys have any ideas?"

Cassiopeia is first to reply. "My method of handling fear is to focus on what good can come of them, rather than what might go wrong."

She then remembered Aunt Cass cant hear them. "Hey mommy? do you think there's a way I could get aunt Malea to hear you guys?" She asked, forgetting that mommy doesn't like Aunt Malea.

"The only way I know of would be hypnosis, Danielle," says Balaa honestly.

"I almost said I was hungry, but then I remembered I'm not," adds Simon.

"W...well I was wondering if you would like to hear how the plushes are thinking..." She said, nervous about what that would imply.

"Oh, sure," she says, almost absently. She's still considering the implications of a child so powerful she can turn flesh into fluff.

"Ok... but that would mean ii have to... to hypnotise you....." She said nervously

"Okay," she replies, still not fully paying attention.

"Maybe it would be more right to just say I'm stuffed!" jokes the Pikachu plush

"Aunt Malea? hello?" She said trying to grab her attention, he was to nervous to hypnotise her without direct permission

Users who are viewing this thread

Back