• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Chance Meeting at Ilex Forest

Danielle's telepathy is so strong that it has essentially the same effect.

"Yes, Danielle?" asks the Shaymin, giving the Vulpix her full attention now. "What do you desire?"

"W...wait your already hypnotized?" She asked, frankly stunned at how easy that was.

"Yes, but just a little," she says. "You have a strong mind but you weren't trying very hard to control me."

"Wow, Danielle," says a surprised Cass. "You're almost as strong in mind as I used to be, I think!"

"W...well, then tell me, would un hypnotized you be ok with being hypnotized me to hear the dolls?" She asked, still slightly shocked she did that so easily, could I be because she beat her fears earlier?

"If you wanted to hypnotized me to hear them, I would not object," she replies faithfully.

"I wonder if you could have hypnotized me," says Cass.

"She did it to me a lot!" giggles Simon.

His last comment hurt a little, but she put it behind her. "O..ok, from now on your mind will be connected to, though not effected by these dolls" She clarified this last bit, so she stays the same person and not another cheerleader.

Malea nods. "I will hear them, but will not be controlled by them. Only by you if desired. I understand."

"I was never able to make Malea do that," Balaa whispers.

"ood then, y..youre released from my control." She said, hoping what she did was enough.

Malea nods, blinks, and smiles. "Wow, Danielle. You really have a lot of power. Oh, but I guess these guys have a lot to say?"

"I'm just impressed that she could so easily do what I never could," replies Balaa.

"Says the stuffed animal," replies Malea.

"And mommy I think you all are reflecting some of my emotions, since you know, im the only thing keeping you alive.... but anyway, do you think theres a way to make you guys more like yourselves?" She asked, feeling rather guilty about them being practically hypnotized.

This is met more or less by silence, until Cass says "Well... we're toys, Danielle. We can't... can't really have minds of our own, since we don't have brains. We can really only reflect what we get from you. That's not bad, but it's all we can do."

"oh...… Well that more reason to find out how to fix you!"She said trying to take her mind off the fact it was her fault.

"What if we went back to the forest's life source?" asks Malea. "Maybe that would reveal something helpful?"

"Yay! Field trip!" says Simon.

If Cass could move, it would probably be squirming.

"W..whats wrong Cass?" She asked, wondering why the mew didn't like the idea.

"Well...I dunno...I just....it feels like everything is happening super fast and maybe visiting the Life Orb I created is not a great ide--- whoops..."

The others look stunned.

"Y..you made the life orb?" She asked, Cass was really strong....

"Well..." Cass sounds reluctant. "It would be more appropriate to say I am the Life Orb. Right before turning me into a plush, to make sure the forest was safe, Arceus took all my power and most of my soul out of my body and placed it in a stone...then set guardians over it. As long as its safe, so is the forest -- and I can be a toy -- but if it were ever damaged or destroyed..."

Malea looks on in silent wonder.

"I've been guarding a Mew?" asks Balaa.

"S....so the only way to get your body back.... is to give you the life orb..." She said, but Cass didn't even want her body back.

"Well...sorta...it's complicated. To turn me back into a regular Mew you need like...LOTS of psychic power -- and you need to be able to capture the energy in the orb and reshape it into a body I can use..."

"Having the original guardian of the forest back would be a historic achievement..." Malea whispers.

"But what of Danielle?" asks Balaa nervously.

"B....btu you don't even want to be turned back right?.... it wouldn't feel right to make you ruin a life you love..." She said.

"Well," says Cass slowly, "It's not like I haven't been playing for a very long time. I should probably get back to work...make it so that I resume my original responsibilities. It has been a very long vacation, after all."

"Well yeah but...." She was afraid to ask what she wanted to "You worked for a long time too... is there anothero give mommy and Simon their bodies back?"

She thought hard... You're mind is almost as strong as mine was... The mew had said, she couldn't let go of the comment. "So.. I guess we'll just have to find out how... do you know where your friend arceus is?"

"No, not really...after turning me into a plush Arceus sorta just...left. Haven't heard back since."

"I have to admit, this is a surreal day, even by my standards," says Malea. "If no one minds, though, I still feel like visiting the Life Orb would help."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back