• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy A champion of the Gods

TheGodSnake

Back in the states
In a medieval world, where the population of humans is constantly kept in check by more powerful beings such as Trolls and Ogres, a war has broken out in one of the last remaining human cities. The gods of Light and Darkness have granted powers to their worshippers, breaking their agreement to the other gods. This type of chaos is something that the Elemental gods cannot stand for, and in order to stop it, they must each choose a righteous champion in order to grant their power to, hoping to bring peace to the land without creating a war between the gods themselves, for who knows the consequences an event like that may hold.

Seven champions start off then we will move to filling gods slots

Light C- open

Darkness C- open

Water C-possibly reserved

Fire C-

Earth C-

Lightning C-

Wind C-@lunar lunacy

Gods- keep in mind that you will not have to create your God based on the champion, but you will have to create an explanation to why your God chose them. I hope to challenge those who are a bit less experienced and give those who are more experienced some further fun.

Original idea from Rurnur, check out his RP, No mortals, but I will be making some modifications should we get the people started up.

For starters, this is loosely casual, borderline detailed. I will be asking for a minimum of one paragraph, preferably two, but they must be fairly well written and help move along the story. Furthermore, Activeness is a must, I will require one post a week but I hope we can be more active this time around. Any questions?

@StarrySkyofLostSouls may be helping me in Co-leading, if she wants to.

Last edited by a moderator:
StarrySkyofLostSouls said:
I-I'll try my best Gs... I haven't exactly been active around here much because of... personal reasons.
care to share in PM? you know my ears are open.

@Lunar Lunacy any interest in a champion?

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back