• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom A Casual Final Fantasy XV search

Nerisyns

Another day, another search!

Right now, I'm looking for Final Fantasy XV roleplays. Have an interesting AU? I'm willing to try it, though I generally prefer the canon universe. Here's some other info for you:

• Romance and fluff is a must with me. BUT it doesn't have to be all romance/fluff all the time. I also enjoy action and mystery.
  • Doubling is also a must with me.
  • For my side of the double, romance is OCxCanon. Your side can be anything you want: OCxOC, OCxCanon, even CanonxCanon. I'll play anything you want me to.
  • It would be nice to have at least an outline of a plot before we get started, even if it's as simple as "Let's follow the main story".
  • When it comes to length, as long as you give me more than a few sentences, I'm happy. Quality is more important than quantity.
  • I sometimes have the tendency to think I've replied when I really haven't. Often what happens is I think, "I need to reply to that!" and then get distracted and forget that I didn't actually reply. So if it's been a day or two, just send me a quick message.

Have any questions? Then ask away! Otherwise, send me a PM and we'll get talking.

I totally know what you mean about thinking you've replied to something when you haven't, haha.

I would be really excited to double up with you! Tell me about your OC, who they're paired with, and don't be afraid to run wild with descriptors! I write a pretty good Prompto and Ignis, am working on my Noctis for a big fic, and think Gladio is the only one I haven't really written a lot of. I've been running wild with the canon-compliant story of my oc with Gladio, but if you'd like me to write Gladio for you, I would still be happy to! I can find another pairing to RP, hehe. I've just recently like, let myself enjoy canon/oc shenanigans again and just fall in love with every OC I find lately.

I totally know what you mean about thinking you've replied to something when you haven't, haha.

I would be really excited to double up with you! Tell me about your OC, who they're paired with, and don't be afraid to run wild with descriptors! I write a pretty good Prompto and Ignis, am working on my Noctis for a big fic, and think Gladio is the only one I haven't really written a lot of. I've been running wild with the canon-compliant story of my oc with Gladio, but if you'd like me to write Gladio for you, I would still be happy to! I can find another pairing to RP, hehe. I've just recently like, let myself enjoy canon/oc shenanigans again and just fall in love with every OC I find lately.
I just sent you a PM :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back